BY NYX #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Zodico M.
Sinking Spring
This is the best thing you could ever carry around with you. Especially if your brows are kind of out of wack and you didn’t have time to fill them in or do them. This stuff keeps them nice and tap and they stay in place all day for the most part. Buy this if you like something on the go or to put on top of your brow powder to take your brows.
Ana L.
My brows took on a new level with this product! Apply it and let it rest for a couple of minutes. I use it to mark out the shape of my brow and it stays wonderful. It makes your eyeshadow powder stand out more. The best thing about this product is that it is waterproof!!!! Your brows will stay in place the whole day! Never giving this up
Grace G.
columbus
I really like this product. The gel goes really well over brow pencil or naked brows. The only complaint is that after some time it can get flakey. It is easy to use and very affordable. I would recommend it!
Molly S.
Buy this!! Don't spend $20+ dollars on eyebrow gels, when you can buy this one which is even better than high end ones. I used to use the Benefit clear eyebrow gel and found that it smeared my eyebrow products underneath. I then tried this option and found that it holds my brows in place and gives them a fuller, more natural look while not messing up the product underneath.
Ilianna T.
Lancaster
Has a good lock and isn’t too sticky but makes your eyebrows crunchy and doesn’t end well if you try to brush through them later. Just imagine a strong crunchy gel in your hair and brushing through that.
Lea N.
New York, New York
I just started using this about a month ago and it really holds my brows down. It also gives my brows some definitions so my brows don’t look too flat and so that you can actually still see eyebrow hairs. Eyebrow gel is usually never part of my routine, but now that I see the difference it has shown it’s a permanent step!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have been using this a lot recently to set my brows and it does the job and gives a nice soft hold. I do feel the brush head is a bit big and it sometimes takes out a bit of other products yet dries to quickly if I try and use it first. It’s very affordable but I might try a few other brands and see if I like anything else better.
Samantha C.
Omaha
I love this stuff! It holds up my eyebrow hairs pretty nicely. It lasts pretty much all day, and it doesn’t make my hairs crunchy or stiff. They look very natural. I would recommend this to anybody. It’s a great value for the price.
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
This is a really good affordable eyebrow gel.

I have curly hair, and it transfers over into my eyebrows, and it really sucks. Even when my eyebrows are freshly done, they still have a mind of their own. I like to use this along with my Anastasia brow pomade to make sure my eyebrows stay perfect and flawless looking.
Megan J.
This product is awesome for the price! It really helps secure in my eyebrows without feeling sticky or just heavy. I was worried it would rub off some of my brow product but it didn’t. The brush is big enough that you can sweep over pretty fast and get the entire brow. It was super inexpensive and I highly recommend!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville , MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back