BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
Kelly K.
Great product! Keeps my brows in place all day! Doesn't make them look wet like some other products! Love it!
Hayden Z.
this is a very good drugstore brow gel. it keeps those pesky hairs in place. they have it at ulta & target.
Yajaira P.
Great dupe from anastasia b hills gel brow. No need to buy a very expensive brand just to prime your brow.
carlys a.
Miami, Fl.
Me encanta es de lo mejor este producto West y emocionada por tenerlo en mis manos de verdad muy agradecida
elizabeth v.
Miami florida
Da un efecto muy lindo a la pestañas, mas alargadas y abundantes, ademas es a prueba de agua, es excelente.
Jasy F.
Fort worth, tx
Good product.... I didn't have any issues with it and it will most definitely be a keeper in my makeup bag.
Meaghan E.
Pembroke, VA
THIS THING SETS THOSE BROW HAIRS IN PLACE YALL. it’s amazing and I’d recommend this to anyone, any time!
Veronica C.
Concord, MI
Makes your brows unmovable but can be a little crunchy NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel
Amanda W.
Keeps my brows in place and makes them look more natural. I also like their gel in brown it's water proof
Amanda L.
Perfect. Good value. Good brush. Feels good. Lasts until you take it off. Have absolutely no complaints.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
1,062 reviews
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?