BY NYX #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
Good “drug store” option for a brow gel. I feel like it can get clumpy and leave globs if you aren’t careful.
Kelly K.
Great product! Keeps my brows in place all day! Doesn't make them look wet like some other products! Love it!
CAITLIN R.
Bridgton
I love this product! The gel doesn't feel too wet on the brows and helps my eyebrow products stay on all day!
Alahna H.
Stockton
I love using this eyebrow gel such a great way to keep them in place! NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel
DARLENE B.
NACOGDOCHES, TX
Really does well at controlling my brows when they're being unruly. Holds them in place for a long time also.
Renee G.
Bennington, VT
I add this clear brow gel after applying pencil. It works great, has enough staying power, and doesn't flake.
Carly W.
Love this brow gel. It hold them in place but doesn't make them crunchy. It doesn't have anybody color to it
Lacey D.
My favorite eyebrow gel ever. The price is amazing as always and this keeps my eyebrows in tact all day long.
Hayden Z.
this is a very good drugstore brow gel. it keeps those pesky hairs in place. they have it at ulta & target.
Jasy F.
Fort worth, tx
Good product.... I didn't have any issues with it and it will most definitely be a keeper in my makeup bag.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville, MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back