BY NYX #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel
Hands down my HG brow gel! It keeps my brow hairs set all day without the gel getting hard, crunchy, or flakey.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
I do like this brow gel, it keeps my brows in place all day without giving them the crunchy look or feel to it.
Celsie B.
Malone, NY
I've always used this to keep my brows in place. After a while it can get funky and you have to wipe the brush.
Aliscia C.
Three Rivers, MI
Love this! Perfect for my thing brows and looks natural and great price! Wish it was in more stores. Recommends
Candace W.
I heard this was comparable to the ABH brow gel, but this was awful. It didn't hold down my brow hairs at all.
Samantha B.
newberg, or
This product is very beautiful!! I’m so glad that I ordered this product and I really recommend it to everyone.
Emily B.
Chillicothe, OH
This gel works really well. It helps keep the hair in the same direction all day after you brush your eyebrows.
Haley C.
Chapel Hill, NC
I absolutely love this! It does a great job of keeping your brows in place, and it's not too expensive either!
Renee G.
Bennington, VT
I add this clear brow gel after applying pencil. It works great, has enough staying power, and doesn't flake.
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
Good “drug store” option for a brow gel. I feel like it can get clumpy and leave globs if you aren’t careful.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville , MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back