BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Madison M.
Lexington, KY
This helps sculpt my brows into the desired shape and makes them look fuller and perfectly arched. Great price, too!
Raji G.
This works really well for holding the brow shape and not altering the color. It doesn't feel tight or uncomfortable.
marcelina s.
Tx, TX
I personally have never tried this but have heard it is a very well formulated product that helps the lashes so much
Lezlie H.
Lake Village, IN
Great product to tame your brows and gets them to stay in place. Easy to use and can find at ulta at an awesome cost
Cortney P.
Port Orchard, WA
I've been using this for years along with their brown powder he it works just as good as ABH with an 1/8 of a price.
Liana P.
Lawrence, MA
A lot of product can come off the applicator but it really does keep your eyebrows in place and doesn't leave flakes
Pleshette E.
Saint albans , NY
This works great. I really love to application not to much gel comes out. My eyebrows tint stay in place with this on
Kara L.
This has officially become my favorite eyebrow gel! It is clear, doesn't clump and keeps my brows perfectly in place!
Chevaus D.
Lehi, UT
It’s a good eyebrow gel for its price. It’s just not a thick gel so if have stubborn hairs you’ll have to work at it!
Helenntheresaaa v.
Love this eyebrow gel! I use it everyday. It keeps my eyebrows right where they should be. It's not expensive either
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?