BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
Beauty.byKayy ..
It does a good job in holding your brows in place. I use this product every time I do my makeup. It's easy to use & apply.
Laurel N.
San Antonio
Keeps my eyebrows in place without making them look too good. I really like how affordable this product is and how it works
member-74ab1
I’ve never been able to tame my eyebrows, and this NYX eyebrow gel is the only one that works! Awesome and last all day.
Katlynn S.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff keeps my brows in place. My brows are very curly and I need t ok often push them down, not when ik wear this.
B W.
One of my every day go-to's! At a good price it definitely does its job keeping brows in place without looking too gooey.
Fatima G.
Long Beach , CA
Great product!!! Will make your brows last a long time. I use my pomade and then this on top to set and works like magic.
Haleigh D.
This is one of my absolute favorite products! I accidentally stumbled across it one day and have been using it ever since
Haley C.
Panama City, FL
Kept my eyebrows in place all day, it even made my eyebrow hairs super soft after I cleaned it off. Super nice stuff ♥♥♥
Liz L.
Fontana, CA
I love how this keeps my brows tamed. Its clear and it dries hard. Long lasting. Nice white packaging. I got it from Nyx.
Kashton's W.
Las Vegas
It makes your Browns stay in place before and after you use it and it can go onto you eyebrow makeup won’t take it off!!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?