BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
Sarah B.
jackson
The wand is easy to use. I love how the packaging is easy to use. It holds my eyebrows in place without leaving a colored film
Brenda M.
I love this. It keeps my brow hair in place ALL day long. Even when I scratch my brow it’s still in place! I would repurchase.
Rina R.
Another great dupe and awesome tamer for brows! It really locks them in place and will prevent the product from transferring!
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
This gel would hold your brows in place through a damn hurricane! If you have hard to tame brows I really recommend this gel
Ashley M.
Woodbridge, VA
So far I love it. It's a great price point too! I bought two so I never run out!! I definitely recommend using this brow gel!
Solstice P.
Ypsilanti
This keeps my brows in place all day! This gel doesn’t make the brows stick together and get crunchy, but it still sets them.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Love love love ! I use this daily when I draw my brows on and it last forever and my eyebrows stay all day while some smudge
Paige T.
Mobile
I prefer a pencil so I hit cam shape my brows up better. This would be great for someone who already has great shaped brows
Laurel N.
San Antonio
Keeps my eyebrows in place without making them look too good. I really like how affordable this product is and how it works
Em M.
This gel is just as nice as any other, clump free and the wand is really nice. Great price for the quality. Will buy again.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
1,062 reviews
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?