BY NYX #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
LaQuishia M.
I've been using this eyebrow gel for about a week now and I like it. Ordered mines from Stages.com for under $8. I like the consistency of it, nice and smooth. I use one or two coats and my eyebrow hairs stay in place all day. Of course I would recommend! NYX Control Freak Eyebrow GelNYX Retail Stores
Maggie R.
Saint Paul
Love this product for my thicker eye brows because it keeps them in place and makes them look thicker without any other product but the product bu led up weird and can leave chunks that make it look like you have eyebrow dandruff.
Ashley G.
Santa Clarita
An eyebrow gel is just simply meant to keep the hairs in place and keep the product on longer and this one does just that. It doesn’t weigh down the hairs or make the crunchy either which is nice.
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
This stuff works super well at keeping my brows in place after I fill them in, without making them look wet or greasy. I use a pencil to fill my brows in and this doesn't smear or erase the pencil so that's another plus! Can't beat the price either. I personally don't see a point in spending a ton of money on a clear brow gel that's only used to keep your eyebrows in place. 🤷‍♀️
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
This is an awesome product!! It lasts forever!! I use it every day, whether or not I fill in my brows, and it holds them all day! I love that it has the mascara wand to make it so easy to apply and grab up all the hairs in my eyebrows. It’s clear, which is great because it’s literally almost impossible to find any brow products to match redheads. I will continue using this, I can’t bring myself to buy something that works the same for 3x more!
Destini E.
Dana Point
I use this product to set my brows in place after filling them in or to just set them and help make them look more done up on days I’m in a rush and can’t do any real makeup. Either way, they look nice and stay set all day.
sydney m.
I have long, unruly eyebrows that kind of have a mind of their own. Its really hard to control them and this gel does a better job than any other gel I have used. Minimal product comes out on the wand when you use it and its all you need to get your brows to stay in place for the day. I pair it with the elf eyebrow wax pen to get the shape to stay too and its a perfect natural look!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
This was my first brow gel, and I love it!  Just the right amount of product comes off of the wand and easily applies to my brows.  I use Dip Brow pomade everyday, so I need a good brow gel to hold them in place for long work days, and this does the trick!
Skylar P.
North Olmsted, OH
This gel really keeps my brows on all day and makes them look natural. Very easy to apply as use just swipe it into the brows. I bought mine at Ulta. This product is very nice considering the price I would buy again.
Zodico M.
Sinking Spring
This is the best thing you could ever carry around with you. Especially if your brows are kind of out of wack and you didn’t have time to fill them in or do them. This stuff keeps them nice and tap and they stay in place all day for the most part. Buy this if you like something on the go or to put on top of your brow powder to take your brows.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville, MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back