BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
vanessa b.
Baton Rouge, LA
I wear this gel every day. I swear by this stuff. And the best this is a little goes a long way. It keeps my hairs in place all day
Destiny C.
Dallas
Y’all first I had tried ulta eyebrow, but then I wanted to try something new. So I went for the nyx one and I fell in love with it!
Heather R.
It works. It is clear. It reminds me of a hair gel so if you use too much it will get crunchy lol but it works and its affordable.
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
Great bang for your buck...this isn't my all time favorite brow gel but it's the best for the price point. nyx has great products.
Esmeralda A.
Belton, TX
I have really bushy eyebrows but this can hold them down really well. If you put on too much, it'll start to get crunchy, though.
Renee S.
Didn't work well for me. Made my brows hard and crusty. Maybe it was a result of user error. Clumpy brows don't look good on me.
Gabrielle M.
central point
Use this over the tinted brow mascara to keep my eyebrows in place, it’s amazing. Keeps the brows exactly where they need to be.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Great eyebrow gel. Keeps my eyebrows in place all day without adding any sort of film or crustiness. I'd definitely repurchase.
Maddie M.
Fayetteville , AR
Holds my brows in place. Doesn’t make them look stiff. Average packaging. Significantly cheaper than Anastasia clear brow gel.
Sarah B.
jackson
The wand is easy to use. I love how the packaging is easy to use. It holds my eyebrows in place without leaving a colored film
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?