BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
Destini C.
I love this product because it controls my crazy brow hairs without making them crunchy, or look like they are glued down to your face. LOVE.
Alexandra S.
Warwick, RI
I love how strong the hold on this eye brow gel is. The wand is really big and definitely takes time to learn, but once you do it's worth it.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this brow gel. It's cheap and does the job. It doesn't dry crusty or leave a residue. It also hasn't dried out either which is good
Sarah V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeps brows in place and keeps brow powder products where they need to be! So easy to use and apply! I'd definitely buy this product again!
Morgan R.
Tallahassee, FL
not the best eyebrow gel i’ve used, but it’s good for its price. don’t try brushing your brows after it’s applied though, it flakes a ton.
Monique S.
Boylston
The bed pencil that I have used before, I completely recommend it! I used the brown color and I love it, was amazing, have a love duration.
Natalie R.
Harlingen, TX
Eye brow gels are definitely important in my eye brow life. It helps keep them in place after the work I put into filling and shaping them.
Bonnie S.
Oregon
Purchased at: Amazon
This keeps my brows in play ALL DAY. It's clear so you can use for any color brow and it's very easy to apply. Only one dip for both brows
Brooke M.
Martinsburg, WV
Can get a little flaky and weird if you keep messing with it once it dries. Just got to be careful but otherwise it does a pretty okay job.
Hannah S.
This is an amazing eyebrow gel that keeps your brows locked down. It is comparable, if not better, than the more expensive clear brow gels.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
1,093 reviews
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?