BY NYX #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Jamie J.
Cedar Rapids
Love this clear gel. I don't need much color on my brows, so this layers perfectly overt my brow pencil and holds everything in place.
Nikki A.
If you have crazy eyebrows like I do that seem to have a mind of their own then you should get this. I wear this everyday, so worth it.
Natalie B.
Madison, WI
Good eye brow gel for a good price. it really holds the brown in place on days where it looks like each eye brow hair has her own mind.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love how it makes my skin look and feel! This looks great on any skin type and skin color!
Katie H.
Portage, MI
Love love love! Keeps my brows in place all day and doesn't smudge the product! Would definitely recommend to keep your brows tamed.
Tenessa H.
Hamilton , AL
This is a great brow gel for the price. It keeps everything in place all day. It is clear so any brow pencil will work with the gel.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
I love this stuff. It's equivalent to high end eyebrow gel but affordable! Keeps my brows right in place and makes the color last. :)
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Love love love this brow product. Your brows will stay in place, zero budge! Best of all it doesn’t feel heavy or harsh on the brows.
Allie Y.
Love this for taming my brows! I don't like tinted gels because my brows are pretty dark to begin with, so I love using this product.
Nicole V.
Lubbock, TX
I use this gel daily and it does the job. Holds everything in place but it comes out with too much product and ends up looking sticky
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville, MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back