BY NYX #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Madi W.
Lawrence, KS
Super great brow gel, stays undetectable until it starts flaking off in little white pieces. Wonderful hold just flakes up no matter what
Jillian L.
Saint Petersburg
I use this on my "no makeup" days and it's amazing. Keeps my eyebrows together and doesn't look glossy or dries my brows down to my skin
Christy M.
Concord, NC
I use this everyday to tame my wild brows. I use it with or without filling in my eyebrows. It helps them stay the perfect shape for you.
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
After I apply my Anastasia of Beverly Hills dip brow I use this and it keeps everything in place I love it. It is also very affordable!!
Jennifer M.
Henrico, VA
Good job at taming my wild brows. I'm still learning how to shape my eyebrows but this is a great start as they tend to be wild at times.
Krystal G.
I like this eyebrow gel, it holds everything into place and it’s a good price! The only thing is it gets runny sometimes but overall good
Samantha B.
Temecula
This brow gel has a great feeling after it is applied, doesn’t feel hard and flakey but the application process is somewhat difficult.
Kate H.
This is a great product for taking your brows! I use it for my brows and my baby hairs around my temples. It has two great uses for me.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love how it makes my skin look and feel! This looks great on any skin type and skin color!
Kelly A.
Okay this eye brow gel by NYX is seriously gorilla glue for the brows. One swipe and my brows will stay in place allll daaaay lonnnnng
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville, MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back