BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Marie H.
Seattle, WA
I love this gel! My eyebrows stay in place all day and they don't need to feel like wires to do so! Plus it's clear so it's perfect for any hair color.
Christina S.
This is great stuff. I especially love the large brush. It doesn't give too much product and it really holds my unruly brows in place! Great price too!
Amber J.
Tampa
Good gel to have. Nothing too crazy but keeps brows in place. I like this one and the tinted gel. Would recommend both. Not bad for drug store price.
Nina W.
Ventura County
This eyebrow gel is definitely comparable to the Anastasia gel, which is my all time favorite. This keeps my brows in place all day and looks great.
Kimberly M.
It works well but it does get a bit clumpy if you use too many coats. Overall it is a good product for a quick look. I would not use it with falsies
Rachel H.
Minnetonka, MN
I don't think this stuff works. I wanted a drugstore clear brow gel but it doesn't hold well. The wand is also way too big to be precise. Not a fan.
Allison P.
Fairfax, VA
This is a simple and inexpensive brow product that I would definitely recommend. It is a clear gel that keeps your brows in place throughout the day.
Olga C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Used a couple times but takes off product previously used on my eyebrows. Has good lasting power. It's cheap in price but could use some improvement.
Beth R.
It holds well. Holds for hours. It keeps it eye brows in place and it's a good addition to my brow routine and makes me feel more confident in them.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Never thought I would need an eyebrow gel until I got this! It keeps your eyebrow liner in place all day and helps keep your look natural! Love it!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?