BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
Natalie F.
Philadelphia, PA
love it! matches my hair and skin tone perfectly and it not too expensive.  It locks those tiny hairs in all day long and keeps my brows looking fleek.
brenda a.
This is a staple for me. I have naturally thick eyebrows and so on the daily I don't feel them in I just use this. Gives a little color and tames the brows.
Paige K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This is a really great eyebrow gel. It keeps my brows in place all day without making them feel plastered down. Even if I rub my eyebrows, they don't smudge.
Gabriela S.
I love this brow gel! It makes my eyebrow hairs stay in place all day and it helps with the eyebrow powder I use not rubbing off or fade throughout the day.
Kimberly B.
I really like this stuff. I'm not picky about brow gels, so I don't have too much to say about it other than that it worked well to keep my brows in place. ūüėä
Brittney V.
Huntsville
I find pomades and some pencils to be a bit too unnatural. This mascara formula for the brows fills them in nicely while still maintaining a natural face.
Kim J.
I love nyx products because they are so affordable. This eyebrow gel is easy to apply. A little goes a long way. It lasts me all day. Great for the price.
Jacqueline C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite brow gel ever! I've tried plenty but none of them have impressed me like this one has. I think it's a dupe for the Anastasia brow gel.
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
I'm in LOVE with this makeup product! This is some of the best eyebrow sculpting gel around. It holds all day long, it keeps my brows looking beautiful!
Sophia B.
Rohnert Park, CA
I love this stuff to death, I went through a whole tube because i even put it on without makeup to control the eyebrow hairs. It’s really affordable too.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?