BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
Andrew V.
I think this is a great affordable alternative to the Anastasia brow gel or Benefits version as well, the hold may not be AS strong but still very long lasting, I recommend for anyone who's looking for an affordable brow gel
Arielle F.
long lasting . it really does stick your eyebrows like a gel . nice and simple packaging . i'm a repeat user . however over time , ( i'm guessing from buildup ) it will eventually begin to turn white and can roll it off . definitely would buy again though
Danielle Z.
I love this stuff. When i go to work its super early and I'm just in no mood to spend time on makeup.I do however want to tame my brows. This is perfect for that
Melissa B.
It definitely gets the job done, but it's the only brow gel I've tried. It keeps stray hairs in place but requires a good amount of product and doesn't last very long.
Emily M.
Concord, CA
Does the job at a fraction of the price of higher end brands. I wouldn’t pay more for something that’s going to do the same thing.
Nathifa L.
Penndel, PA
This gel I have inthebrown shade and it sets your brows in place all day it works best after you apply your sett8ng powder
Elizabeth R.
La Habra, CA
I'm so happy I found this! Keeps my brows in place all day! My brows get messy really easily but with this product, they don't !!! Love it & will repurchase 😍
Heather R.
I haven’t really played around my eye brows too much, I don’t have a steady enough hand. But I do use an eye brow gel to help keep them shaped. So that’s nice.
Brittany P.
I like this gel because it is affordable and it does what It suppose to do. I feel like it works better on some days than others but overall a pretty good gel.
Giulia S.
Addicted!!! Nyx is obviously drugstore but I love their products so so much. This product in particular is one of my very favorite and I surely will buy again!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
1,065 reviews
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?