BY NYX #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Kaarin P.
Great brow gel. Keeps brows tidy and goes on without clumping. My one issue with it is that it’s not super long-lasting. For the price, it’s absolutely amazing value. I love the way it looks over already filled in brows.
Hannah S.
I really like this to tame my long eyebrow hairs and keep everything in place throughout the day. It is the only eyebrow gel I’ve ever used so I don’t have much to compare it to but I think it does the job well!
Peyton P.
Love this! Great for a cheaper brow gel. Big bottle too! Goes on nice and does not make your eyebrows super crunchy. Usually sold out at my Ulta, but I was lucky enough to grab one. I use it all the time because it is nice to keep my brows in place.
Shardai J.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved this during the summer as an added stay proof method against the heat and oiliness that slides your makeup around. It worked wonders.
But during the winter months its a bit excessive for me and doesnt get used.
Amanda C.
Midwest City
As close to ABH’s brow gel you can get for a cheaper price! I love his stuff. Keeps my brows in place without making them hard or sticky. It’s my new favorite. I just wish the brush was a little bit smaller.
Yolanda L.
Just bought this last week and I love it! It's hard to find eyebrow gel in transparent anymore and I was stoked to find this. Love the price and the product! I do wish the wand was a little smaller though.
✨Jacob✨ 🌈.
Ocean Isle Beach
This is my absolute favorite eyebrow gel that I have tried!! It holds my brow hairs in place for hours, which is so nice, especially considering my brows can be a bit crazy sometimes!! It is so amazing, and I cannot believe it’s only $6!!
Cassie W.
Georgetown, KY
I seriously love this eyebrow gel. It keeps my eyebrows in place all day! I have had this for about 6 months now and using it everyday and still isn’t empty. Great price and value. I love that it is clear. I will definitely buy it again.
Danielle A.
Lakewood, CA
It’s honestly just okay. It controlled my brows a little bit but honestly not as good as the ULTA Eye Brow Gel so I don’t think I would get it again. Also over time it became this cloudy brown color which looked really gross
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the first time I have tried brow gel and I got lucky with this one! Very little product goes a long way! This gel keeps my brows looking like I just did them. My brows used to be oily in the later part of the day and now they look matte all day! There is no smell or color its clear dries right away. I got the as a gift and will definitely be picking this up again!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville , MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back