BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
If you have thick brows, this is the product for you. Once it drys you won't have to worry about your brows going every which way. Nice thing is you can't even tell that you put any product on your brows.
Sofia D.
VALLEJO, CA
This products works amazingly! It keeps the hairs in place all day and does not budge. Also the gel is clear so it does not affect any color you might fill in your brows with.
Emma S.
Kings Mountain, NC
This is a great product, because it isn't expensive and it works well to control brow hair. The gel also does a great job of holding eyebrow powered in place all day. I recommend this product!
Jen M.
Well what can i say,,, this works well with eyebrows to put them in place. Never ever lets me down. I always use it after i fill in my eyebrows. It dries quick and puts the hairs in place.
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
I love NYX Cosmetics. when I use this I really do not notice a difference. It is a great formula, it does not leave my brows feeling or looking like they are hard as bricks, they still look natural
melissa h.
green bay
This is a staple in my makeup routine. Great for setting eyebrow makeup, and great for controlling the eyebrow hairs that never seem to want to stay in place. This product is a great price as well! Yes I would recommend
Alicia C.
Southgate, MI
This stuff will make your brows stay in place all day. Only giving bit 4 stars because I'm not a huge fan of how hard it makes my brow hairs feel, almost crunchy like and dries them out.
Sar J.
I'm not crazy about this. It's not bad, but it's not good either. It seems to remove some of my brow product & it also clumps up on my brow hairs, even if I just do one swipe.
Ashley A.
This product is amazing! It holds your eyebrows in place all day. After using brow gel or pencil just do a quick swipe with this and you're good to go. Very inexpensive also!
Janice L.
works amazing, it keeps my brows in place and its very clear. i have to reapply sometimes bc my hair grows out and is thick and sometimes it can make my hairs very hard.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?