BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
Kelly Lua F.
This is super convenient to have when you are traveling or like to do your makeup quickly. I recommend it only if you have relatively thick brows already as it needs hair to catch onto to actually show up.
Emily B.
Richland, WA
I use this over my Anastasia Brow Duo. I have kind of crazy brows and this really helps tame them. It can make them kind of stiff if you use too much but if you're conservative with it it works very well. Super inexpensive also! I purchase it at Ulta.
Morgan S.
Canonsburg, PA
My favorite brow gel i reach for this even over my Anastasia brow gel! I would recommend this to anyone starting out in improving their brow game and to people who are already pros.
Katelyn K.
Amazing gel! Keeps my brows in place all day, takes off excess product, aaaand I can get it to smooth my brows really flat so I can cover over them with concealer!
Kelsey B.
I have used this product for years. it works SO well and keeps my eyebrows perfectly shaped all day. doesn't leave a weird "hard" look. i would definitely recommend this as a staple product in everyone's routine.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I use this on top of my dipbrow pomade from anastasia. its amazing it doesn't make my eyebrows stiff or sticky. and it keeps my stray hairs in place. also very lightweight. but make sure wipe off excess on the top.
Jamie S.
Great product! So affordable and I absolutely love it. It's the only one I've used over the past two years, I don't feel the need to go try to find something 'better'. I love this!
Emily B.
Bellingham , WA
I am so relieved to have found a great drugstore brow gel- I was really tired of paying $10+ for brow gel! This keeps my brows in check all day long, even when the hairs get a little too long and I forget to trim. It feels natural and doesn't get crusty like other more expensive gels I've tried.
Anna R.
South Elgin, IL
This is a great gel. It goes on after your done filing your brows and keeps it in place. It does not smudge or anything. It's only $6 so it's an affordable price.
Jenny B.
This is one of the best brow gels! I have really unruly brows and this holds my brows in place better than the Anastasia of Beverly Hills and it's half the price!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
1,093 reviews
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?