BY NYX #38 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Morgan S.
Canonsburg, PA
My favorite brow gel i reach for this even over my Anastasia brow gel! I would recommend this to anyone starting out in improving their brow game and to people who are already pros.
Jamie S.
Great product! So affordable and I absolutely love it. It's the only one I've used over the past two years, I don't feel the need to go try to find something 'better'. I love this!
Katelyn K.
Amazing gel! Keeps my brows in place all day, takes off excess product, aaaand I can get it to smooth my brows really flat so I can cover over them with concealer!
Anna R.
South Elgin, IL
This is a great gel. It goes on after your done filing your brows and keeps it in place. It does not smudge or anything. It's only $6 so it's an affordable price.
Jenny B.
This is one of the best brow gels! I have really unruly brows and this holds my brows in place better than the Anastasia of Beverly Hills and it's half the price!
Paige J.
I love this brow gel. It is easy to apply, and it keeps my brows in place. I find it EVEN BETTER than the Anastasia clear brow gel. It's $5 and my brows stay in place all day without getting crunchy/chunky/hard. I use this everyday and love it so much!
Deana H.
Carlisle , PA
My eyebrows are light in color, very thin and are hard to manage. This made it easy, the gel is clear, so I use a powder to add a little color and correct then after I use the clear gel and they stay perfect all day. The price is also a plus.
Melissa A.
Southampton, NY
Great stuff! The only thing is that your eyebrows will not be completely set and this is a clear gel keep that in mind no color will be added. I've been using it for 2 years but I recently just switched to a dark brown tinted gel which I think works better for men at the moment.
Parker M.
Kansas City, MO
I love this stuff. I feel like it really keeps my brows in place without making them look weird. It works so well and is so much cheaper and better than most brands brow gel
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
This brow gel is really good. It helps keep my brows in place ALL day. It's very long lasting but it does have room for improvement. The things I hate , is that it does sometimes get flaky during the day. If that could change, it'd be perfect.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville , MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back