BY NYX #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Megan  R.
Binghamton, NY
I loved this product till i realized that it flakes and then you have white flakes all in your brows. it did hold my brows in place nicely, but only if it didn't flake.
Ashley M.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
This brow gel is very good. It’s actually my favorite one and not too expensive. It doesn’t feel heavy on the brows and last all day. By far my favorite eyebrow gel!
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
I just got this but I got the one that has color to it. I never used a brow gel before and I love it, it makes your brows stay in place and fills them in slightly also. I like this much better than the eyebrow pencil I have.
Sarah R.
If you have wild brows that need some taming without any added color, this is your go-to! I love how easy it is to use; the brow comb makes them look so neat! Most of the time I can find this at Ulta for BOGO half off too, so I love the quality for the price!
Taylor R.
Sparta, WI
Love this product. Nyx very rarely lets me down. The only other eyebrow gel I've tried is the elf one, which I would compare it to. I bought mine at ulta and would definitely recommend!
Natalia V.
Orlando , FL
I think that this product is good but not amazing. It does it's job. My eyebrows stay in place but it feels a little bit too stiff. It goes away after a while. I don't really use it to be honest. It is really forgettable.
Kelly Lua F.
This is super convenient to have when you are traveling or like to do your makeup quickly. I recommend it only if you have relatively thick brows already as it needs hair to catch onto to actually show up.
Emily B.
Richland, WA
I use this over my Anastasia Brow Duo. I have kind of crazy brows and this really helps tame them. It can make them kind of stiff if you use too much but if you're conservative with it it works very well. Super inexpensive also! I purchase it at Ulta.
Kelsey B.
I have used this product for years. it works SO well and keeps my eyebrows perfectly shaped all day. doesn't leave a weird "hard" look. i would definitely recommend this as a staple product in everyone's routine.
Emily B.
Bellingham , WA
I am so relieved to have found a great drugstore brow gel- I was really tired of paying $10+ for brow gel! This keeps my brows in check all day long, even when the hairs get a little too long and I forget to trim. It feels natural and doesn't get crusty like other more expensive gels I've tried.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville, MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back