BY NYX #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Angeles G.
Garland, TX
This is a great tube for the Anastasia clear brow gel. I love this product because it is affordable and it does just the job! It will be hard for me to go out of my way to just buy the Anastasia clear Brow when I know that this product works just as well!
brianna l.
This brow gel holds my brows in place all day. It is also good for blending my brows after I have filled them in so they look more natural. Sometimes if I apply too much it can get a little flakey but for the most part this is a great product.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
NYX Eye Brow Gel holds my brows in place all day. I prefer a more voluminous brow, and I like the hold that NYX Control Freak gives. This product is affordable and has been a staple in my makeup bag!
Mallory M.
I was looking for a clear eyebrow gel and decided to try this one, mostly for the price. I use it everyday and I do really like it! Sometimes I feel like it makes my eyebrows feel two "hairsprayed", but I use an eyebrow brush to brush it out a little and it looks a lot better. I will definitely continue to use it.
Monica K.
I have crazy eyebrows that don't like to stay in place. This product is so affordable that I stock up like a crazy hoarder. I keep one in every handbag just in case an eyebrow tries to act silly. :)
Andrea C.
Far Rockaway, NY
Such an amazing eyebrow gel! It surprises me how cheap this is but if is definitely a hidden gem in the drugstore. I find it to be just as good as anastasia's clear brow gel. It has a very good hold and keeps my brow hairs in place
Zoe M.
Plain City, OH
Good product, holds your brow hair in place but it's still super lightweight. If you color your eyebrows or like your eyebrows to look good, you need brow gel! And this is a good, inexpensive option.
Kassie E.
Sheridan, CA
I really enjoy this product. I have very dark full eyebrows and coarse hairs. This helps everything stay in place where I want it. The only thing is is that the last time I wore it I did notice that you could see it dried up in my eyebrows. Not really sure what happened.
Jazmin D.
This does the job! I use my Anastasia brow pencil and then my NYX brow gel on top to seal the deal...and it lasts ALL day long. It's incredibly well priced and beats is pricier competitors by a long run. I would absolutely buy this product again. It's so easy to use.
Megan  R.
Binghamton, NY
I loved this product till i realized that it flakes and then you have white flakes all in your brows. it did hold my brows in place nicely, but only if it didn't flake.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville, MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back