BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Nicole L.
Tampa , FL
This is the greatest non tacky feeling and doesn't get crunchy brow gel I've ever used. It also makes a great lash base for mascara. It's a daily staple, something I replace everytime everyone I run out and I definitely recommend it to friends.
Karissa P.
Vacaville, CA
I love this brow gel! I didn't think I would like any Brow gel to be honest but when I saw how cheap it was I figured I would try it and I'm really happy I did! The wand is great for application and it doesn't make my brows crunchy like I expected!
Shayda N.
Wilmette, IL
Best product ever! I use it over the nyx microbrow pencil and it is unbelievable. I love it and it holds all my eyebrow hairs in place all day. I have super thick eyebrows and I was so surprised that this product was able to do the job as well as the great lash clear mascara
Dillyn W.
Vestavia, AL
I use this every day after I've filled my brows in. My brows do not move all day. I haven't been able to compare it to anything else. For the price, I would definitely buy this again. If you are looking for inexpensive, this is it!
Tori O.
Lincoln, NE
When you don't want to have to try too hard on your eyebrows, this is essential. Because there is no added color, you really cannot go wrong. But, it doesn't add fullness. It definitely keeps my brows in place. Although, there is an odd smell to it in my opinion. But for the price, I would say it's worth a shot!
đź–¤Katelyn H.
Maple Valley , WA
This gel works nicely to keep your eyebrows in place. It is very reasonably priced, and lasts for a good amount of time. I have used it daily for the last couple of months and still have a lot left. I will be purchasing again in the future from my nearby Walgreens.
Sana A.
If you have a lot of errant eyebrow hairs or just want to keep everything is place this is a good eyebrow gel to try. Usually everything by Nyx I've found to be really good so give it a try!
Alyssa F.
This was the first eyebrow gel I had ever used, but in terms of holding my brows in place, I felt that it fell short of my expectations. I had hoped that by using it, it would keep any stray or lengthy hairs tame, but instead it just left a crusty layer on my brows and smudged the color powder I had filled them in with.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
I have bought this more than once. I love NYX and this product is amazing. It's affordable and I use it like any other brow gel. It sets the brows nicely without feeling like you have glue in your brows. My brows stay most of the day and I use this almost every day!
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Good dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel! I love the ABH brand and haven't yet found anything better BUT this stuff still is good! It holds your brows in place really well for the price!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?