BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
Cortney M.
I love the fact that this product is not tested on animals. It keeps my brows in place for the most part, as long as I don't touch them (obviously.) The only thing I dislike about this product is the fact that sometimes it has small clumps of dry product and it gets in my brows. Also, sometimes after a long day my brows will look dry and flaky.
Melinda S.
Islip, NY
I enjoy this eyebrow gel. It hold my brows in place for a very long time. The brush dispenses the perfect amount of product not too much or too little. I have tried the elf and Anastasia brow gel this is almost as good as the Anastasia one. I would skip on the elf one get this one for sure!
Halley L.
A pretty basic eyebrow gel that gets the job done. I find that it does hold my brow hairs in place but I don't typically have much problems with my brow hairs moving around in the first place. Still a nice essential to have to really set them everyday.
Frankie F.
Truckee, CA
I love brow gel over wax, so when I got my hands on this it was instantly an essential piece of my make up bag. It glides on easily without making your eyebrows feel like they're caked in and locked in place and it's very easy to fill your color over it.
Emily M.
Sergeant Bluff, IA
I love this product very much and it keeps my eyebrows right where they need to be all day long!! It does the good and keeps me very satisfied. I have blue eyes. I would recommend this product to anyone who would like to keep their eyebrows under control and looking good all day!
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
It's a great product if you are on a budget and need an affordable clear eyebrow gel. I'm not a fan of how big the spoolie is. It makes my brows feel crunchy and stiff which is a huge con for me. I do not plan on purchasing this product again.
Nadi R.
Frisco, TX
This eyebrow gel works wonders for my thick, black eyebrows. My brows have a mind of their own and this gel lasts all day without looking flaky or white on my dark brows. My brows feel soft to the touch after application unlike so many other gels that leave your brows feeling like you've just applied glue. After trying so many high-end gels, I am relieved to have found this!
Danielle L.
I believe the pice of this product is a tad high. It's performance in my opinion lacks in longevity and begins to flake halfway through the day. It has a very light hold, and the brush seems a bit too large for me to not get the gel in undesired places.
Victoria L.
Richmond, VA
Nice brow gel for the drugstore price. I use this when I want to set my brow pencil in place but not have an overdone brow. This sets my hair in place but gives it a nice natural look. Will definitely purchase this brow gel again!
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
This is a GODSEND! I will never not do my brows without this gel haha. It automatically gives them a full appearance and keeps the exact shape all day long! I've gotten so many compliments on my new brow routine and I will definitely be restocking!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
1,093 reviews
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?