BY NYX #38 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Lauren D.
This is a pretty good brow gel. It’s clear and keeps my brows in place all day, unless I’m doing something major to disturb them like changing clothes, etc. It has a pretty large brush but I don’t mind the size. It hasn’t gotten clumpy or anything. Would recommend.
Briana R.
Pawtucket, RI
This is alright I've used better eyebrow gels. I hate that it flakes. And doesn't actually keep my eyebrows in place. The only thing I really like about is the spoillie. Once it was done I kept the wand and just started using extreme hold ecostyle gel for my brows.
Caitlin W.
This. Is. Awesome. By far the best brow gel I’ve tried from the drugstore and is a close second to the ABH clear brow gel. It’s clear and holds the brow in place like glue without looking crunchy. The wand doesn’t get goopy like a lot of drugstore eyebrow gels do.
Kayla T.
This brow gel has a strong hold but flakes a ton. I bought this product on a whim at Ulta one day and instantly regretted my decision after using it. I don’t recommend this unless you have super light eyebrows or don’t mind clear flakes all over your face!
Susannah P.
I think this gel is perfect and I like the applicator. I prefer a natural looking eyebrow so I usually fill a couple spots with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® and then use this. I’ve used other ones but I prefer this. Also it’s pretty cheap.
Savannah L.
Marina, CA
It’s actually pretty good, it doesn’t flake off or give an ashy tone. This is my first time using it just because I’ve always bought expensive ones but never really understood why it’s just broke gel so I tried this one and honestly don’t see a difference in my brows.
Cornelia D.
Howard, OH
Keeps my brows tamed down all day! It’s not overly hard to where your brows look fake. You only have to use a little bit to get the job done and your brows are staying for the entire day. It even lasted through a 3 hour photo shoot in the rain!
Erica C.
Great, inexpensive, and really a must have product. My eyebrows are unruly and this product tames them really well. It can be used either on its own (if your blessed with dark brows) or over product of yours are invisible like mine.
Jenna G.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this. It keeps my eyebrows tamed for the entire day and doesn’t flake off. It does get a little too goopy when you first go to apply so I have to take some of the access off before putting on but it’s lasted a while.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Overall this is a good product for a good price, it’s not as great as other brow gels but they are at higher price points. I use this daily and find it to do the job and would buy it again. It doesnt leave my brows crunchy or hard.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville , MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back