BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
This is a GODSEND! I will never not do my brows without this gel haha. It automatically gives them a full appearance and keeps the exact shape all day long! I've gotten so many compliments on my new brow routine and I will definitely be restocking!
Samantha C.
Omaha
I love this stuff! It holds up my eyebrow hairs pretty nicely. It lasts pretty much all day, and it doesn’t make my hairs crunchy or stiff. They look very natural. I would recommend this to anybody. It’s a great value for the price.
Kelsey S.
Victorville, CA
I have eyebrows that are on the thicker side. I love using this NYX eyebrow gel to help control and manage them. For being one of the less expensive products out there, it works fantastic. It comes in a mascara-sized tube and the gel is clear in color. I would definitely recommend this NYX eyebrow gel over some of the higher-end products out there. Plus, who can be mad about saving money?? 😊
Daniele B.
Rochester , NY
This is a great, cheap and decent gel! Comes in a nice packaging and I can tell it apart from my mascaras. Stays on all throughout work and from what I have heard is a great alternative from the more upscale makeup brands. Definitely recommend this product.
Kelly C.
Sherman oaks, CA
This product leaves my brows looking so defined, soft, but still keeps them in place all day! they do feel a little hard like if I put hairspray on them but it washes out so easily and a little goes a long way! decently helps give off a more natural brow look
Jennifer (@alettertoelise_89) G.
Las Vegas , NV
Tried a different brands but always come back to this one it last all day in me and it's affordable. Always buy it at ulta when they have the buy one get one 50% off. Use it everyday on top of my Anastasia pomade. Definitely recommend it.
Marina R.
This is a really nice brow gel. I use brow pencils and powders and then I apply this to keep my brow hairs in place. It doesn't freeze them or make them rock hard, which I like. It's a soft hold that's really comfortable
Rosa A.
Love love love this eyebrow gel keeps them bad boys in place and on fleek! My eye color is medium brown! This I brow gel keeps my eyebrows and place throughout the whole day I use this product almost on a daily basis . Yes I would buy this product again .
Emily E.
Omaha, NE
I really love this brow gel! I use it over my brow pencil to keep my brows in place. It never clumps up or stiffens my brows too much, it just defines and keeps them in place! When I'm done with this bottle I'm for sure getting a new one.
Molly S.
Buy this!! Don't spend $20+ dollars on eyebrow gels, when you can buy this one which is even better than high end ones. I used to use the Benefit clear eyebrow gel and found that it smeared my eyebrow products underneath. I then tried this option and found that it holds my brows in place and gives them a fuller, more natural look while not messing up the product underneath.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?