BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
Ashley M.
I SWEAR by this!! I have thick eyebrows and I'll use this alone just to give my eyebrows some neatness and shape and people think I've done a full eye brow look. love it! it's long lasting it's cheap and it's easy. how can you go wrong? Just a heads up it is clear so if you're looking for a tinted one you'd have to keep looking
.Kathryn H.
Very nice clear brow gel. It holds your brows in place, but doesn't feel stiff. After a long day, my brows are still neat, but not as locked in as they would have been at the begining of the day. The downside to this gel is you must be careful with the amount you use. If there is too much product on the wand it can leave almost white streaks on your brows.
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
I use this to tame my brows every day. I used to use a similar product from Anastasia Beverly Hills, and I think this is just as good. It's just a simple clear gel to keep your eyebrows in line and I think it does a good job for a really reasonable price.
Chinuea M.
Chickasha, OK
Just got this from my local Goody's for $6. I have always used products from the ABH Line, however I just couldn't justify paying a large sum on money for clear brow gel. NYX's Control Freak is amazing! it doesn't smudge my brow colors and keeps my brow hairs on place! I have to commend on the fact that it doesn't make your brow hairs overly "crunchy" in texture. The product is lightweight and it doesn't look shiny. Money well spent!
Shaguftah R.
Mauritius
Just recently bought it and I'm in love with it! I have naturally strong eyebrows and they do tend to be messy. It just keeps everything in place! I use it every single day!! And it is quite affordable too! Will definitely recommend and repurchase too!
Perla G.
Sanger, CA
I have been using this clear brow gel for a couple months and I love it. It keeps my eyebrows in place and makes them look fuller. Don't apply a lot because it will make your eyebrows stiff. I apply two strokes on each eyebrow and they look amazing.
Beatriz S.
Santiago, RM
This is hair gel for your eyebrows! I've been using eyebrow gels (from Anastasia and MAC) for a while now and I've never found them to provide enough hold for my eyebrows. This is fairly wet, so I have to wipe down the wand before applying, but it works amazingly. It dries clear and works like a charm.
Halley L.
A pretty basic eyebrow gel that gets the job done. I find that it does hold my brow hairs in place but I don't typically have much problems with my brow hairs moving around in the first place. Still a nice essential to have to really set them everyday.
Cortney M.
I love the fact that this product is not tested on animals. It keeps my brows in place for the most part, as long as I don't touch them (obviously.) The only thing I dislike about this product is the fact that sometimes it has small clumps of dry product and it gets in my brows. Also, sometimes after a long day my brows will look dry and flaky.
Melinda S.
Islip, NY
I enjoy this eyebrow gel. It hold my brows in place for a very long time. The brush dispenses the perfect amount of product not too much or too little. I have tried the elf and Anastasia brow gel this is almost as good as the Anastasia one. I would skip on the elf one get this one for sure!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
1,062 reviews
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?