BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Vicki C.
Arcadia, LA
What a great value. I use this everyday! I have unruly eyebrows and I found this product and it works like a charm- Bought it at walmart because I did not want to spend a ton of money- THIS IS PERFECT!
Maria J C.
Hialeah, FL
I've struggled for many years trying to find a great eyebrow gel that was affordable, but after discovering this hidden gem my search is over! I know a lot of people might not think an eyebrow gel is a necessity but if you have unruly brows, it's a must have. I also know a lot of people who prefer the ABH brow gel and although it's great, it's too pricey and this eyebrow gel has blown the ABH one out of the water. If you've been looking for an alternative or simply a more affordable brow gel to set and keep your eyebrows in tact, I highly recommend/stand by this one!
Anna H.
This is a great eyebrow gel for a great price! I have problems with some gels making my eyebrows itchy, even high end brands. This, however, does not and works like a charm!
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Most eyebrow gels dry on crunchy. This product however does not! It's easy to use. Like mascara for your eyebrows! Really loved this products, definitely recommend for the 2nd guessers.
Jesse S.
Alma, MI
Works like hairspray for your eyebrows. Comparable to the Anastasia Beverly hills clear brow gel. Great amount of product for the price. Spoolie gets dirty from pomade
jennifer L.
Carpentersville
i've actually never used this i've used the brow mascara but it wasn't on here. but i really like the brow mascara it works really well i have the shade chocolate
Tawni H.
This brow gel is AMAZING. I have full eyebrows, so I personally don't need to fill them in with powders or gels, I just need something to keep my actual eyebrows down and tamed. This is perfection! It is clear, but doesn't leave any clear residue on your brows. I use this on my clients with powders and gels, and it is perfect! It does not ruin the colors you put down, it simply keeps everything in place. Your brows do not MOVE with this stuff, I cannot say enough amazing things about it!
Stephanie J.
Melville, NY
I just started using this and I love love love this!!! But, if you're looking for a firm, stiff hold this is not for you. Everyone is different, some people have long eyebrows that like to move and need a strong hold. Mine are medium length and I get them done regularly to maintain them. So the hold is perfect for me, a soft gentle hold, it feels almost as if nothing is on your brows. You could wear this by itself or with a full face. When doing my brows I put this on before and after I fill them in. It makes life a lot easier. Overall great product by NYX.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
I've only had this stuff for about a week, but so far I really enjoy this product. I usually use the ELF eyebrow gel, but I picked this up at target when they were sold out of that stuff. I really like the applicator; however, it is ginormous to use on the eyebrows so just keep that in mind. The applicator is good at not applying to much gel to the brows, though. So far my brows have been tamed all day (put my makeup on at 11, it's now 5pm), and I'm very satisfied with this product!
Satin A.
This product worked great for taking my brows. After drawing in some sparse parts of my brow , I would place this on. It always laid my brows down with no issues
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?