BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
mia j.
glendora, CA
i used this for a few years slowly getting more into pushing my eyebrows up and i found that this product wouldn’t dry down well and my brows would fall down unfortunately. however i do recommend it for normal eyebrows.
Elaine I.
Chattanooga , TN
Love this. Does exactly what you think a control freak would do... keeps everything in place. Be careful not to use to much or it can dry like freeze hair gel. I personally fill in my brows before I use.
Skylar P.
North Olmsted, OH
This gel really keeps my brows on all day and makes them look natural. Very easy to apply as use just swipe it into the brows. I bought mine at Ulta. This product is very nice considering the price I would buy again.
Kassidy V.
San Angelo
I love love love this eyebrow gel! Fuller brows are definitely in right now and I use this to push my eyebrows up and keep them in place. This product gives them a natural and full look without making them harsh!
Xiomara S.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This eyebrow gel is the bomb ! It keeps my eyebrows in place alllll day ! I could be sweating at the gym or be in a full face of makeup all day and this eyebrow gel isn’t going anywhere ! I absolutely love it !
Sophia C.
This brow gel is okay but Anastasia's tops it completely. It's not expensive but this product dried out very quickly for me and whenever I would use it my eyebrows felt very sticky and cakey which I didn't like
Claudia
It has nice hold and I like that I can use it on my natural brows (no other products) to tame them. The applicator is a bit large but I just use a smaller brush to comb the excess product through the hairs.
Ilianna T.
Lancaster
Has a good lock and isn’t too sticky but makes your eyebrows crunchy and doesn’t end well if you try to brush through them later. Just imagine a strong crunchy gel in your hair and brushing through that.
Vicki C.
Arcadia, LA
What a great value. I use this everyday! I have unruly eyebrows and I found this product and it works like a charm- Bought it at walmart because I did not want to spend a ton of money- THIS IS PERFECT!
Maria J C.
Hialeah, FL
I've struggled for many years trying to find a great eyebrow gel that was affordable, but after discovering this hidden gem my search is over! I know a lot of people might not think an eyebrow gel is a necessity but if you have unruly brows, it's a must have. I also know a lot of people who prefer the ABH brow gel and although it's great, it's too pricey and this eyebrow gel has blown the ABH one out of the water. If you've been looking for an alternative or simply a more affordable brow gel to set and keep your eyebrows in tact, I highly recommend/stand by this one!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?