BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
Paola A.
brooklyn
Have been using this product for about a month now and I have to say that I love how it doesn’t dry and give me white flicks throughout the day. It’s leave my eyebrows perfect all day. I have recommended this product to my friends and family.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Not bad not bad at all. Bought this when I was in target the other day and wanted to give it a try. For the price it’s not bad at all. I usually use Anastasia Beverly Hills but this is worth for an everyday use.
C C.
I usually love NYX products so I was excited to try this! Holds for about 2 hours, and wears off after that. Makes my eyebrows feel like they have some glue on them, which feels weird when I move my face.
Holly V.
I do not like this gel at all. Sure it holds your brows in place, but it also flakes absolutely everywhere. It is a nightmare. It makes you look like you have horrible eyebrow dandruff. Not a good look.
Sarah C.
Picked this up on a whim at Target and am so incredibly glad I did! Plus it's relativity cheap at only $6.00.

My eyebrows like to point in all directions as the day progresses... Not with this stuff! They stay in place all day without being crunchy or stiff.

Love how easy it is to glide on. Appreciate that it's clear so it doesn't affect my brow color. It does not make my brows sticky or shiny either.

In order to not get too much product on, I dip the wand and then go up and down in the top opening a couple of times. Works like a charm!

Highly recommend! :) Pairs great with the NYX Micro Brow Pencil.
Ashley G.
Santa Clarita
An eyebrow gel is just simply meant to keep the hairs in place and keep the product on longer and this one does just that. It doesn’t weigh down the hairs or make the crunchy either which is nice.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
The price is right, and it holds my brows in place. I do find that it makes them a litttttle bit crunchy, but that feeling fades pretty quickly. You get a good amount if product, and the application is easy.
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Absolutely love this brow gel, it's my favorite of all time. If you have thick brows, this is a must. You can perfectly comb them into place, and they will stay put all day. I reach for this even when I'm having a "no makeup" day.
Melissa M.
Waldorf, MD
I have eyebrows hairs that are all over the place, this product really hold them in place for hours! There isn't any residue left behind or smell, and they still feel lile my brows and aren't stiff
Maggie R.
Saint Paul
Love this product for my thicker eye brows because it keeps them in place and makes them look thicker without any other product but the product bu led up weird and can leave chunks that make it look like you have eyebrow dandruff.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?