BY NYX #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
brenna f.
Cookeville
I very rarely do anything to my eyebrows, im still learning how to draw them on and how to get a shape i like. I had a collab pic that I did and I used then then used a blue eyeshadow to fill it in and it turned out wonderfully. It was the first time i liked the shape and the way it looked. Im so glad i tried this out its a must have! Its the one with my full face.
Ashley S.
Kissimmee, FL
I have very unruly eyebrows. I have tried every kind of gel, wax, and pomade that’s supposed to keep it in place and they all are either too heavy or leave a residue. This brow gel is light and truest dries clear so that it doesn’t interfere or change brow color. It also doesn’t interfere with the color product I use on my brows daily!
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
This is a good eyebrow gel! Gets all the hairs in place and they stay that way. I use it both with my eyebrows filled in or on their own. My only downfalls were the fact that it goes on with a lot of product so my eyebrows are wet and later when it dries there is white steaks in my eyebrows. Idk if it was just me but I still use it every day.
Katie W.
Sterling, VA
Definitely not my go to product for an eyebrow gel. It works okay and it does have a scent that dissipates over time. I've used it first then apply my brow products or after. If you apply after to keep them Sr hairs from flying all over, make sure your brow products are completely dry. I found it would still have some sparse hairs even with the gel. NYS can be hit or miss and I enjoy their affordability and array of products but this didn't do much for me at all unfortunately.
Hope G.
I am kind of new to the makeup world so I don't like going all out unless I am going to be on stage for a performance. With that said, for everyday natural low-key looks, I LOVE this product. It is super easy to use and inexpensive. I would definitely buy again and 100% recommend to my friends and family.
Claire H.
Mount Pleasant
This is definitely a holy grail product for me! I use it everyday and it always keeps my brows in place. It’s not sticky or crunchy on the brows at all. But the BEST part is I went to an amusement park and rode EVERY rollercoaster and by the end of the day my eyebrows were still in PERFECT condition! I will definitely be repurchasing!!
danka u.
Akron, OH
The only thing nice about this product is the price point. I usually use ELF and it honestly works better than this stuff. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t really leave a residue but I don’t feel as if it holds my brows at all throughout the day. It just gives them a nice shine. Would probably not repurchase.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I really enjoy this.  It holds my brows in place and I can wear this without any other brow products because it does a great job at spreading my brows out to make them look fuller.  I noticed layering 2 layers was the perfect amount and didn't notice any build up like other have said.
Jennifer A.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
I got this because of emilynoel83 on Youtube. I have Asian brows that always want to stick straight down, and I am resistant to spending $22 on clear brow gel from Anastasia, no matter how good people tell me it is. I've tried many drugstore brands that have done nothing, but I don't like the crunchy hold of hairspray on a spoolie, so I finally gave Control Freak a try, and this is the perfect balance - and at a great price!

I also like to use this to soften the look of tinted brow gels with fibers when the fibers start to get too clumped together on my brows.
Kristyn S.
Love this eyebrow gel! Perfect for natural or no makeup makeup looks. I also love the colored version. My arches are fairly similar but the brow hairs naturally go in completely opposite directions making them appear like they dont match. This gel keeps them in place all day.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville , MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back