BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Vouril W.
South Orange, NJ
One of the best eyebrow gels! Great price point. It stays on the entire day. Perfect for anyone looking to keep they're brows in place for several hours. I've noticed it still hold up after 6 hours of wear. I've repurchased this a few times because it's a must have for me.
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
I love eyebrow gel! I have natural full eyebrows so sometimes they kind of do their own thing. So it’s nice to have a good eyebrow gel to apply to them and keep them in line all day! Affordable and easy to find. I usually purchase from target!
Amy K.
Milford, NJ
Another budget friendly option if the Anastasia brow gel, or any other high end brand just won't cut it. This really sets your brows without leaving any wet, or oily spots on your brow.
Antonella G.
I bought this as a recommendation from an Ulta employee. It does great in keeping my eyebrows in place all day long. I put it over my Benefit eyebrow powder. My husband uses this too (shhh!) and he likes how it keeps his eyebrows tame :)
Veronica B.
WONDERFUL product. Keeps my eyebrows in place all day. Even after an entire shift at work. Doesn’t smudge them, or cause any of my dip brow to move around. It’s definitely worth the price and a great product to have in your collection.
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
Great product for taming and framing brows. Easy to apply and helps give my brows shape and definition without hurting my wallet. I think it’s nearly as good as Benefit products....would definitely recommend this for those on a budget.
Nichole D.
I love this stuff so much. I use it on my brows everyday. I have thick brows so my only issue is keeping the hairs in place and this stuff holds them all day and keeps them looking sharp! I don’t even want to try another brow gel.
Mason U.
Hendersonville
I love this eyebrow gel. Most days when I’m just going to school, I’ll do a full glam look, because that’s just the way I am (EXTRA AF). Then when I get to brows, I’ll just shape my brows into place with this. It works really well. It makes the biggest difference to your brows.
Sincere L.
Atlanta, GA
Honestly, I don't see that much of a difference when using this product in comparison to other brow gels. However, I do continue to use it because I like that the gel is clear and how lightweight the gel feels on application.
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
Not gonna say this want work for you, but it didn't so the trick for me. This was the first brow gel I tried, so I'm just going by my experience. Its okay but not for me.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?