BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
Jamella T.
North Miami, FL
This is a product that is always in my everyday routine. They lock my brows in place and they don’t budge throughout the entire day. This brow gel is clear which makes my brows even more natural looking. I most definitely would buy this product again and again.
Celeste O.
El Paso, TX
This product made keeping my eye brows in check all day super easy. It is long lasting and easy to apply and it doesn't leave a sticky feeling after application like other products. This was my first time using this product and i would definitely buy it again.
Michael O.
Orlando, FL
This product works really well.  It keeps my brows in place and does not move around any product placed underneath. I have tried many high-end eyebrow gels and this holds up just as well, but for a fraction of the price! Will definitely repurchase again!
Emily S.
Someone recently recommended this gel to me and I will never go back. I have super thick eyebrows so I don't always feel like filling them in with more color and this clear gel goes on so smooth and so nicely. It's a staple in my makeup bag for all occasions.
Bri M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this stuff. It keeps your brows in place all day. Plus it doesn't make my brows feel sticky at all. It is the perfect combination or smooth and strong. I think this is a great dupe for the ABH clear brow gel if you didn't want to spend as much. Both are great!
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I really loved this product. I didn't like the thickness for my self since I already have thick long eyelashes, but the quality and long lasting strength of it was nice. I loved the price and packaging and the way the wand is shaped. I do recomend this product to you!
Su K.
I think this gel is perfect and I like the applicator. I prefer a natural looking eyebrow so I usually fill a couple spots with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® and then use this. I’ve used other ones but I prefer this. Also it’s pretty cheap.
Kelsey B.
Chicago,IL
I thought I would test out this product because I have had some luck with other NYX products in the past, but I wasn't overly thrilled with this one. It somewhat works, but it doesn't last throughout the day. I probably won't purchase this product again.
Lauren P.
OK
This brow gel set my eyebrows so well! I love that I can apply it so quickly and easily. This product has become part of my everyday use and keeps my eyebrows in place all day. I recommend this product if you're looking for an affordable eyebrow gel.
cammie s.
Carvel Beach
normally i NEVER do anything with my eyebrows, until i found this brow gel, it keeps your eyebrows in place ALL day, and right as you put it on, you can tell they're locked in place! it comes with a good amount of product, and is SO worth getting!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
1,069 reviews
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?