BY NYX #38 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
Let me preface this by saying that I have used the ABH Clear Gel and it is better than this NYX one, BUT. For the price, the NYX gel is awesome! It doesn't leave my brows feeling crunchy and it lasts all day through Texas heat and humidity. I love it so much that I've already bought a backup!
Hannah P.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite Brow gel of all time. I've gone through countless tubes of it. No other drugstore Brow gel even begins to compare and for the price, I think it does the same (if not better) than the Anastasia Brow gel. There's never too much on the wand and it keeps my brows in place all day. Get this!
Alyssa M.
Columbia, MO
This brow gel is amazing! I love that it has a full size wand because I find it quicker than some brow gels that have smaller wands. It holds brows in place all day without flaking. It was very inexpensive from Ulta. I would definitely buy again!!
Kourtney C.
This brow gel is clear and doesn't clump at all on your brows. It is vert easy to apply and it dries very fast as well. It keeps your brow hairs in place all day, but doesn't feel unnatural or stiff. It also elongates the wear time of powder products on my brows by setting it in!
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This clear brow gel will have your brows set in place and looking great all day! It leaves them soft, not hard or flaking like other clear brow gels. I love the spoolie applicator wand and they dry fast. At such a great price its easy to add to your makeup stash!
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I really like this clear eyebrow gel to brush my eyebrows into a better shape. It holds them in place fairly well without feeling crunchy and weird. It also feels very lightweight on my eyebrows, so I don't feel like I have goopball over them. I use this product whether I wear makeup or not and even wear it on days where I know I'm going to be sweating a lot and it's never lost it's hold.
Madison S.
Crooks, SD
I randomly grabbed this one day at target when I was in need of a new eyebrow gel. I love the hold that this has on my brows. It makes my brows feel set in place but they don't feel like they are glued down to my face. It is the most comfortable brow hell I have ever used.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This is my holy grail eyebrow setting gel 🙌🏻 I love the Anastasia one as well but this is a dupe and it much more affordable! I have thick brows so I always set them after I use my pencil and this keeps them in place. It's so easy to use and only takes a few extra seconds but it makes a difference in my look at the end of the day when they're still in place from the morning!
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The NYX Cosmetics control freak eye brow gel is amazing. This product is about $5.99 at Ulta.com and let me tell you this eye brow gel keeps those little brow hairs stay in place! I swear they will NOT move. They do not feel "hard" and still look natural on the brows! love this product.
BreAnne H.
I bought this stuff because I ran out of my usual brow gel and it was handy at target. I like this stuff, but it isn't my favorite. I would say it's a medium hold at best, so if you don't like crunchy brows this is perfect for you. But I have unruly brows so I need something a little stronger personally. Overall not a bad product, I just don't prefer it.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville , MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back