BY NYX #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
Don't pay for a higher price clear brow gel. This is what you need. If you need something to keep your brows in place and you don't wanna spend 20+, get this. The wand is the same size as a mascara so if you have thin small brows and a really heavy hand, beware this might not be the best for you. But if your careful, you'll be fine. This really helps my brows stay and the wand doesn't come out with a ton of product which is unlike higher end gels. Typically with smaller wands, I'd pull it out and it would have a ton of goop and it would be way too much. This nyx one, perfect.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Wow! That's all I have to say! I have pretty unruly eyebrows and always have. I recently used some of the Estee Lauder brow gel, I had a sample, and I was wanting to buy some more but couldn't quite justify the $25 price tag. I was so excited when the lady at the make up counter tell me about the NYX brow gel. I bought some and I was blown away! Exactly the same type of product (other gels are like hair gel in a mascara tube. Gross) and my brows look great. I don't use any tint or coloring, just the fel. I was really impressed with how it didn't flake cake or catch lint, other gels often do that. I will definitely buy again!
Samantha M.
I know for a fact that I have purchased this brow gel at least 7 times. I don't know about you but my eyebrows are my pride and joy and keeping them in place all day long is my priority. I love this product so much I practically keep one in every bag I own. If I'm running late, I'll run this through my brows and it instantly grooms the hairs and keeps them in place all day long without looking or feeling crunchy.  NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel
Ravina N.
Chicago
I am someone who has full thick brows so I wanted a clear brow gel so they do not look so dark and of course I did not want to spend an arm and a leg for the ABH gel. I mean for the price it is not bad, however, it is not something I would repurchase. My hairs stay in place for about two hours, not to mention it flakes on me so I end up having random white flakes in my brows the rest of the day. Nyx is overall a fantastic brand, however, this gel did disappoint.
Canyon B.
Gainesville, GA
I loveeee this gel for my eyebrows, I already have naturally full eyebrows so when I try to fill them in they just look overdone.So when I found this I was so happy!! It gives my eyebrows a nice look and helps the hairs not move around. I would also recommend for people that do fill in your eyebrows to put this on top to help your eyebrows stay in place.
∇ICTΩRIΔ L.
Riverton, NJ
Favorite brow gel ever.
Lifts and keeps my hairs in place. Gives them great definition. Dries fairly quick, and doesn't get gloopy over time. I bought it at target for $8.99. Great price. Works better than clear regular mascara, and just as good as Anastasia. The packaging is very sleek, and the wand is your standard mascara wand.. but works perfect. Simple is better sometimes. Will definitely
repurchase, but it is lasting me to the shelf life recommended!
Allison B.
Glenshaw, PA
Such an amazing product! It keeps my eyebrows in place all day. It's a great value. I love that the bottle is opaque so you can't see how gross eyebrow gels can really become. It's so easy to use, the only negative I have is that the wand is a little big. Other than that, I love it! I've repurchased it several times.
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
I have naturally thick brows that tend to get out of place throughout the day. I found this brow gel in my ulta and I'm so happy I tried it! It keeps my brows tame and looking good all day. It's price is incredible compared to other prestige brand brow gels. This will definitely become a part of my daily makeup routine.
Hannah P.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite Brow gel of all time. I've gone through countless tubes of it. No other drugstore Brow gel even begins to compare and for the price, I think it does the same (if not better) than the Anastasia Brow gel. There's never too much on the wand and it keeps my brows in place all day. Get this!
Anja W.
This product is very affordable and it works well. You do not have to use a lot of product to properly sculpt your brows the way that you want. Too much can look like your eyebrows have hard gel on them, so don't use a lot. The fact that you can use so little also means that the product will last you a long time between purchasing new ones.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Shannon B.
Starkville , MS
Does this stuff make your eyebrows hard and crunchy, or leave a visible residue on them?

back