BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?2 Answers
member-2881e4780
This is the best clear brow gel on the market in my opinion! I’ve had mine for 6+ months and it still isn’t empty. Definitely adds volume to brows and gives “realness” back.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I am still in the beginning stages of using this product. I have been a long time lover of the Anastasia Brown Gel and typically I buy the Anastasia brow kit from Ulta that includes the brow powder gel and brush. This time around I wasn't in need of a brow powder so I couldn't bring myself to purchase it alone. I went searching for a more budget friendly alternative and came across this one by NYX. So far I am very pleased with the product. I haven't noticed it making my brows overly still which I like!
Sarah T.
Rochester, MI
I use this product for two things on my face my eyebrows and my eyelashes when I want to Curl them. I actually love using this for my eyebrows though because I have very thick eyebrows and so my eyebrow hairs go all over the place, apply one time and my eyebrows are in place. I think one bad thing about this product is that when use it more than once it gets clumpy on my eyebrows but not too computer point where I can't just pick it out but it gets clumpy to were is noticeable. I would definitely recommend this product for people who have thick hair eyebrows people have thin hair and eyebrows I mean it works for the both.
Jennifer F.
Fort Belvoir, VA
This product does what it’s supposed to. I have used this product every day for the past 6 months bc I was too cheap to buy another MAC eyebrow gel and while this is not quite as good, for the price point I’ll take it. It leaves your brows in the shape that you put on the product but can get a little stiff. You don’t need much of this product, I wipe a bit off with my fingers before applying to brows. It gives the brows a much more finished and refined look than without.
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
I actually just purchased this product a few days ago from my local ulta store. So far I think it’s a great product that is very affordable. I apply this gel very lightly to my brows before I do anything to them. Once I have let it dry for a few minutes I then go in with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in blonde and start to getting to work and they turn out beautifully every time. I highly recommend this product.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
Don't pay for a higher price clear brow gel. This is what you need. If you need something to keep your brows in place and you don't wanna spend 20+, get this. The wand is the same size as a mascara so if you have thin small brows and a really heavy hand, beware this might not be the best for you. But if your careful, you'll be fine. This really helps my brows stay and the wand doesn't come out with a ton of product which is unlike higher end gels. Typically with smaller wands, I'd pull it out and it would have a ton of goop and it would be way too much. This nyx one, perfect.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Wow! That's all I have to say! I have pretty unruly eyebrows and always have. I recently used some of the Estee Lauder brow gel, I had a sample, and I was wanting to buy some more but couldn't quite justify the $25 price tag. I was so excited when the lady at the make up counter tell me about the NYX brow gel. I bought some and I was blown away! Exactly the same type of product (other gels are like hair gel in a mascara tube. Gross) and my brows look great. I don't use any tint or coloring, just the fel. I was really impressed with how it didn't flake cake or catch lint, other gels often do that. I will definitely buy again!
Samantha M.
I know for a fact that I have purchased this brow gel at least 7 times. I don't know about you but my eyebrows are my pride and joy and keeping them in place all day long is my priority. I love this product so much I practically keep one in every bag I own. If I'm running late, I'll run this through my brows and it instantly grooms the hairs and keeps them in place all day long without looking or feeling crunchy.  NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel
Ravina N.
Chicago
I am someone who has full thick brows so I wanted a clear brow gel so they do not look so dark and of course I did not want to spend an arm and a leg for the ABH gel. I mean for the price it is not bad, however, it is not something I would repurchase. My hairs stay in place for about two hours, not to mention it flakes on me so I end up having random white flakes in my brows the rest of the day. Nyx is overall a fantastic brand, however, this gel did disappoint.
Canyon B.
Gainesville, GA
I loveeee this gel for my eyebrows, I already have naturally full eyebrows so when I try to fill them in they just look overdone.So when I found this I was so happy!! It gives my eyebrows a nice look and helps the hairs not move around. I would also recommend for people that do fill in your eyebrows to put this on top to help your eyebrows stay in place.
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?