BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
Olivia V.
Appleton, WI
I love using this product to set my eyebrows after filling them in. I feel like this really helps hold the product in there and gives them an even more defined look. No crazy eyebrow hair flyaways! I will buy again.
Giovanna C.
Fredericksburg, VA
I LOVE this stuff! I use it to blend out my color on my eyebrows all while making sure my stray hairs stay in place. It’s super affordable and you can pretty much find it anywhere you get nyx products.
Sharleen T.
this product really does nothing to my brows just makes them flake which pisses me off not worth the money at all they're cheaper alternatives like elf that does a better job
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Really does hold the brows together good it sets them in place and they stay all day I really do enjoy this product because it’s such a good price love the sleek packaging !
Peyton T.
Mesa
I love this product for the price! I apply the eyebrow gel to my brows and let it dry before filling in my brows, and holy moly has it made a difference! If you haven’t tried it, please do!
Christian P.
New Orleans
I'm not the type to fill in my eyebrows so i was looking for good eyebrow gel so when i shape them. After applying this my eyebrows do not move;stays for hours.
Sydney C.
Kiln, MS
This is just a typical clear brow gel. Way more product than most brow gel products. Worth the price. I love this I use it everytime I do minimal or extravagant makeup.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Got clumpy very quickly and almost showed up like glue spots on my eyebrow hairs. The product was very wet, and my eyebrows didn’t even really stay in place very long
Julie ⚓.
Chicopee, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
i use this every day and it works great! it keeps my brows in place all day until i wash my makeup off! i normally purchase it either at ulta or target for a good price and i recommend it!
member-97b0c
The formula is pretty watery, but it does apply nice. The issue I have with it is that it’s not very good at holding brows for a long time, especially if you have thick ones like mine. It also starts flaking which is such a bummer :(
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?