BY NYX

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

• Does this work well and is it a good product to buy2 Answers
  • How exactly is gel different than a brow pencil? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your brows sticky?3 Answers
MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it!!! It keeps my eyebrows in place... I like full brows and this gel doesn’t make me look crazy. As like any NYX product, it’s very affordable and it’s a must have. I definitely recommend for newbies in the makeup game.
Danielle T.
Freeburg
Purchased at: Target
I had used this stuff for years because it was a really good dupe for Anastasia of Beverly Hills. It sets the brows well and isn’t sticky. Goes well over brow powder application and helps set the brows. Solid product!
Kari H.
Nashville
Purchased at: ULTA
This is just clear eyebrow gel. It works really well & holds the brows in place. It is affordable and would be worth trying out to help keep your brows manicured. This is a good affordable replacement for ABH’s eyebrow gel. I do recommend this product.
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
Yes, I’m an eyebrow freak and when you’ve spent as much time as I do trying to perfect your brows, you want them to stay in place. I call this product my “eyebrow hairspray gel” which it basically is and I love it.
Bree F.
I cannot say this enough this is absolutely one of my favorite products to use. I recommend this to any and everybody all shapes of eyebrows. You will not regret this I can’t stress this enough that you will not regret this purchase. I can compare this to Anastasia Beverly Hills. I can compare this to the essence brand I can compare this to the elf brand and I cannot stress that this product is 100% approved by me 1 million times over I absolutely love this product so much. I will keep purchasing this and I absolutely have two or three backups of this product because I love this so much. I wish next made a tinted eyebrow gel. Like this tho. This is better than any product that I have ever used in my life for my eyebrows I will not spend a ton of money on the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow setting gel I once spent about $40 on that. I don’t care for the elf one either that tends to clump up too much. But, this product is just the perfect consistency and it’s very buildable and keeps your eyebrows stable and in shape where they need to be all day long!!!! ;))) Can be bought at Ulta! I have 3!! They’re only about 8$!! So worth it!!
Jasmin C.
National City, CA
Use this eyebrow gel literally everyday. When I'm in uniform I can't have too much makeup on so I just run the brush through my eyebrows and let the gel tame my eyebrow hairs then I'm good to go! Lasts all day and gets your eyebrows looking PERFECT!
Kayla B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how easy this product is! I have crazy eyebrows that never want to stay up! I liked how this was in a tube, usually I use a wax, but this was nice. Sometimes it would go on heavy and be kind of sticky. It would leave flakes sometimes also.
Andrea L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I used to use the ABH eyebrow gel, but found it made my brows kind of crunchy feeling. Not something I’m a fan of. I bought this one on a whim and wow! It keeps my brows in place all day without that sticky crunch! Will buy again!
Ginny F.
Tiffin, OH
This is the first brow gel I’ve tried so I don’t have much to compare it too. It’s a great everyday brow gel, even when I don’t fill in my brows. The applicator is a bit big, but it’s still easy to work with!
Jessica S.
I was blessed with fairly full, dark brows that do not need much help (as long as I keep them groomed). This clear gel works great for me! Keeps them in place without making them crusty! I’ll even throw on some on no makeup days to keep my brows from going crazy. Great price point too!
Rachel T.
Melissa B.
1,093 reviews
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Is this really drying?
Marta G.
Megan D.
How does this compare to high end brow gels?