BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy concealer in stick form to help camouflage blemishes, fine lines or skin issues. Conditioning ingredients ensure the formula blends easily with fingertips, brush or sponge, and appears natural. The cover up creates medium to heavy coverage. Use the lavender for sallow skin, the green to neutralize redness, and the yellow for under eye circles. Available in 11 shades.Net Wt. 0.052 Oz 1.5 g

• Only 3 shades are available in this product? 2 Answers
  • I want to color corect on medium skin and i cant seem to find a g...1 Answers
  • How pigmented is this? I love their regular HD concealer, but I'v...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
Review for: Green
I used to have a lot of spots from acne and I wanted a way to hide them during photo shoots and being on camera. However,  it was really difficult to blend this under my other foundation. The blemishes it covered became a little cakey and it was obvious that I was using something to cover something up. Perhaps a lighter formula would work better.  It didn't break the bank, so I'm happy I didn't waste any money on that.
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Green
I don't have a ton of redness that I need to cancel out, but if  I have red/angry pimples or blemishes that I want to be sure don't peek through my foundation, this is my go-to. I might prefer that it be a little less slippery and for the forumla to be a lot thicker, but it gets the job done, and for a product that I really don't need very often, it was a good buy.
Lauren Z.
Madison, WI
Review for: Green
I have problems with dry skin and I also have very sensitive skin. I have redness on my face mostly around my nostrils and upper lip, and t gets worse if I have a cold and am blowing my nose a lot. This glides on smoothly for perfect placement and the green covers very well without leaving a noticeable thick spot of product.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Green
I wasn't impressed with this concealer, the color correcting didn't hide any redness and it left the spots I used it on my skin oily. The product is in a twist up tube and the stick of concealer broke off from the base while using. The only thing this product has going for it is the price...
Samantha D.
PEKIN, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My stick broke every easily. Plus very hard to spread and even out i dont understand why someone would like it. But if you can actually get it smoothed out it looks and covers decently i suppose.
Susie P.
Fort Lee, NJ
This was one of the first concealers I ever tried and I can't really complain too much about it. It does last a long time and is waterproof. I used to wear it a lot in the summer and found that it kept my dark circles hidden throughout the day--even during a long day at the beach. My only gripe with this is that it is a little hard to blend. I kind of had to warm it up a bit with my fingers and then apply. I guess that's testament to it's budgeproof-ness.
Kristi L.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Beige
This concealer is on the thicker side when it comes to consistency. On my oily skin it glides on creamily, but I can imagine it being a lot harder to work with in the winter when it's colder, or on drier skin types. I draw this on my blemishes then blend in with my finger. It does feel a bit heavy on the skin of you put too much, but just remember to set it after or else it probably will smear/wipe off. Also, the smell is a bit off-putting, like a chemical pottery smell.
Faith C.
Review for: Light
I've bought this on vacation a while ago because I forgot my regular concealer at home so I just ran to a near by CVS and picked this out because it was cheap and I love NYX. I wouldn't say its my all time favorite concealer but it got my through my vacation. It didn't have really great coverage but again for daily casual use, it did just fine. If you're into minimal makeup and don't want to spend a lot of money then this would probably be great for you.
Melanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the worst concealer I've ever used. I used this stick in the lightest color, and picked it up because I usually LOVE NYX products. This stick was not creamy at all. It didn't blend into the skin and it tugged when trying to apply it to my delicate undereyes. I use the maybelline better skin concealer and it works much better. This product greatly disappointed me.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Beige
I love NYX products.  However, I was not a fan of this product.  I did not like the formula.  The product creased often and did not wear well.  I also did not like the beige tone.  The coverage was not nice.  I had the most problems when trying to conceal my under eye area.  This product would be fine for simply covering blemishes but not concealing under eyes.
Shannon B.
I had seen on a website that this is waterproof, does anyone know if it does hold up in water?
Kimmie L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Does this give a full coverage over under eye bags?
Allie K.
How waterproof is this actually?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for under the eyes? Is it good coverage?
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
Is this good for dark under eye circles?