Add a Photo

By NYX
#202 in Concealer

A creamy concealer in stick form to help camouflage blemishes, fine lines or skin issues. Conditioning ingredients ensure the formula blends easily with fingertips, brush or sponge, and appears natural. The cover up creates medium to heavy coverage. Use the lavender for sallow skin, the green to neutralize redness, and the yellow for under eye circles. Available in 11 shades.Net Wt. 0.052 Oz 1.5 g

Photos (10)
Madi G.
Madi G.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is literally a magic stick. I have the green concealer stick, and I use it almost every day. This can be used to cover up acne, redness and just about anything else, as well as a highlighting tool. It is very easy to apply, very smooth, and it blends in well to cover any spots you don't want standing out on your skin. Any time I have a breakout I use this concealer to hide the redness instantly and it lasts all day and completely hides redness to the point where you can't even tell I had a breakout. Fantastic product, would recommend to anyone who wants a quick and easy fix for stubborn acne etc.
Susie P.
Susie P.
Fort Lee, NJ
This was one of the first concealers I ever tried and I can't really complain too much about it. It does last a long time and is waterproof. I used to wear it a lot in the summer and found that it kept my dark circles hidden throughout the day--even during a long day at the beach. My only gripe with this is that it is a little hard to blend. I kind of had to warm it up a bit with my fingers and then apply. I guess that's testament to it's budgeproof-ness.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
I'm not super in love with this concealer stick. I think the color I bought was a few shades too light, but that wasn't it. It is difficult to apply without breaking the stick itself. Once on the skin, the product is sticky and hard to actually blend. After wearing it for only a few hours, my skin started to feel chalky on the areas I applied this concealer to. Try out one of the NYX wands or pots of concealer.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Plainville, MA
I am a mega NYX fangirl, but I was pretty disappointed by this concealer. A major pro is it is super convenient to apply and take with me on the go. However I felt like the concealer slipped around on my face a lot which prevented it from lasting long, and it creased majorly underneath my eyes. This definitely can be improved with setting powder, but I've settled for alternatives that have worked better for me.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Mishawaka, IN
I LOVE this concealer stick soooo much! The color is exactly right, the spread ability is great, and it lasts for a pretty long time. I usually don't buy it unless my store is having a buy on get one free sale. But it really is a great product and a great buy. I highly recommend for people with oily skin types as well because this brand covered the oiliest part of my skin extremely well.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 15, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Beige
Great drugstore find! It's waterproof in the pool and in humidity. I love how it goes on thick but still blends well. The color range is lacking but I love using the lightest and darkest shades as contour sticks. For the price it's worth a try. I also tend to use it to keep my eyebrows looking sharp since it is a thick formula it helps clean up even the darkest stray line.
Jenniffer S.
Jenniffer S.
Amsterdam, NY
June 20, 2016, 11:42 a.m.
Review for: Glow
I have dark circles under my eyes as I'm sure many do and I absolutely love this product because the dark circles bother me so badly that I have a thing now about wanting my eyes to pop and glow so I find myself always trying to use white eyeshadows to encircle my eyes! Lol well I no longer have to do that now! With NYX glow stick I just dab dab dab and go! It's awesome!
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
This is the worst concealer I've ever used. I used this stick in the lightest color, and picked it up because I usually LOVE NYX products. This stick was not creamy at all. It didn't blend into the skin and it tugged when trying to apply it to my delicate undereyes. I use the maybelline better skin concealer and it works much better. This product greatly disappointed me.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
June 16, 2016, 1:05 a.m.
Review for: Porcelain
This was the first concealer that I ever purchased and used. Back then, I would have said that this is the best concealer in the world. Although today my feelings have changed. I do not like the texture, since I prefer liquid concealers over stick ones. The only reason why I am giving it three stars is because some of them come in water proof, which can come in handy.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Nampa, ID
My dark circles are so evident with my pale skin that nothing covers them or corrects them.
It covers them slightly but they're still visible after using this and blending it out and placing Nars Creamy Concealed on top.
The price and the formula are hard to beat though!
I just don't reach for this as much as my other color correctors.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
I had seen on a website that this is waterproof, does anyone know if it does hold up in water?
Kimmie L.
Kimmie L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Does this give a full coverage over under eye bags?
Karyna R.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Is this good for under the eyes? Is it good coverage?
Ruhi B.
Ruhi B.
Only 3 shades are available in this product?
Allie K.
Allie K.
How waterproof is this actually?