BY NYX #39 in Concealer

Obscure imperfections and blur away problem areas with one of our Concealer Jars. Now available in 10 more shades to accommodate an even wider range of skin tones, this creamy formula stands up to the villains of unwelcome imperfections with a vengeance.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polycyclopentadiene, Isododecane , Sorbitan Stearate, Paraffin, Glycol Montanate, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

Alabaster, Nude Beige, Sand Beige, Fresh Beige, Golden, Caramel, Deep Golden, Cappuccino, Cocoa, Deep Rich, Espresso & Deep Espresso
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Paraffin, Polycyclopentadiene, Isododecane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnauba, Sorbitan Stearate, Silica [nano], Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

NYX Concealer Jar
  • "this concealer isn't quite full coverage, at least not under the eyes, as the name would suggest. i'd say it's more of a medium coverage. i prefer to use this concealer over blemishes rather than to cover dark circles and think that the formula is more suited for such use. it's not the best concealer i have, but it does it's job and is so affordable!" in 347 reviews
  • "i used this daily for a long time, it’s still a go to product for me. it covers under eye circles well and lasted a while for me when i used a light powder over it. i have a lot of redness and it covered that well. i’d recommend it!" in 126 reviews
  • "i really like this stuff, however the thickness makes it appear thick and crease and oily (which obviously isn't the best look). the price is right and as long as it isn't used under your eyes and with makeup on top, you should be in the clear!! you really can't beat this price!" in 114 reviews
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
How can I emphasize the word "GREASY" enough? I actually picked this product up at target thinking it was a sort of Mac paint pot for your eyes (my bad) so that's what I initially used it for. After application, my eyeshadow just was nonexistent after about an hour and my eye lids were extremely greasy. I'm not really sure how this product is intended for use because I sure as hell wouldn't apply this under my eyes as they claim it's a concealer when it wouldn't even set on eye lids. It's greasy and streaky... Such a shame because I do love nyx, but this however was just a flop for me.
Tiffany C.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I have scarring and discolored places on my face and this concealer covers it very well! Goes on smooth and blends so well and it light.I have tried so many full coverage concealers that usually feel cakey or it doesn’t blend. I’m so happy I found this concealer and will for sure purchase again! I am a fan!!
Maria S.
Review for: Orange more...
Love this concealer so much But I mostly use it to conceal blemishes like color correcting it great and almost my skin tone just great and I just repurchased my 3rd Jar today!NYX Concealer Jar
Tracy T.
It is a good concealer, wouldn't say its full coverage however more like medium. It is creamy when you warm it up with your fingers otherwise it's kind of thick. Because it's in a jar, it's hard to pick it up with your fingers especially if 1) you've used quite a bit and it's receded in the jar 2) you have long nails which results in some of the products getting under your nail/ your nail digging into the product. It is easy if you have a concealer brush but it's harder to pick up because again, it's thicker when there's no heat from fingertips.
I've used it for under eye concealing and it evens out skin tone but does not hide dark circles. Good for spot concealing but again, bit full coverage.
Ashley C.
I'm actually using a shade that's way too dark for me. I'm using beige, which I purchased accidentally, I'm more like a Casper the Friendly Ghost/ see through skin tone. I'm very pale. Anyhow, I use the minimal amount to cover my dark circles and by the time my face is all made up, you can't tell I'm using something that's way too dark for my skin. It covers fully and easily, doesn't feel cakey or heavy. It feels fairly natural, and considering it isn't the right shade, it still looks pretty good. I'll definitely get this in the correct shade next time, I don't know how I could have made such a huge mistake!
Jessica N.
Review for: Orange more...
an absolutely wonderful product for those suffering from mother natures mustache. I recently had a severe brown patching appear on my nose and on my upper lip. melasma. my nightmare. who knew orange concealer would hide it so beautifully. a little flesh tone concealer. a dab of orange. top it all off with foundation and powder. and voila. brown patches disappears. amazing!! thank you NYX!
Michelle M.
Rego Park, NY
Review for: Medium more...
I bought this for the first time five days and I absolutely love this concealer! I use this more to cover my acne, I use it for under eye as well. I compared this to the Anastasia concealer and it’s like a dupe. Love it.
Luana L.
Medium cover. Good for neutralizing stains. Creamy texture. Mark a little the lines in the eye region Ocean Spray Cran-Raspberry Juice Drink 4 Oz Cup
Amber L.
Viera, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Jar - Light more...
for starters, i have very bad hyper pigmentation on my skin from previous acne. i’ve been on the search for a good drugstore concealer and boy have i found it! this is literally $5 and soooo worth way more than that! this has helped me get my confidence back, because my face doesn’t look like it has acne all over even though they are just scars leftover. i apply with a concealer brush and use a damp beauty blender to mattefy. i will post pictures so you can see me without makeup and with makeup so you can see how great this product is!
Perla P.
Gaithersburg, MD
NYX concealer jar is amazing. It's very light weight and brightening. It's isn't full coverage as some other concealer, but you for sure can build it up.
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
Is this worth buying? What do you think?
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
Do you apply this concealer before or after you apply your foundation?
Simona R.
Norfolk, VA
I really want to try color correcting mostly to help with my redness on my cheeks and around my mouth and nose area. Is this a good beginner/introduction product? Is this easy to use, or does it take some practice?
Cynthia J.
How well does this work? I have super dry skin
Serena K.
How much does this cost at Ulta?