BY NYX

Obscure imperfections and blur away problem areas with one of our Concealer Jars. Now available in 10 more shades to accommodate an even wider range of skin tones, this creamy formula stands up to the villains of unwelcome imperfections with a vengeance.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polycyclopentadiene, Isododecane , Sorbitan Stearate, Paraffin, Glycol Montanate, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

Alabaster, Nude Beige, Sand Beige, Fresh Beige, Golden, Caramel, Deep Golden, Cappuccino, Cocoa, Deep Rich, Espresso & Deep Espresso
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Paraffin, Polycyclopentadiene, Isododecane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnauba, Sorbitan Stearate, Silica [nano], Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

NYX Concealer Jar
  • "this concealer isn't quite full coverage, at least not under the eyes, as the name would suggest. i'd say it's more of a medium coverage. i prefer to use this concealer over blemishes rather than to cover dark circles and think that the formula is more suited for such use. it's not the best concealer i have, but it does it's job and is so affordable!" in 347 reviews
  • "i used this daily for a long time, it’s still a go to product for me. it covers under eye circles well and lasted a while for me when i used a light powder over it. i have a lot of redness and it covered that well. i’d recommend it!" in 126 reviews
  • "i really like this stuff, however the thickness makes it appear thick and crease and oily (which obviously isn't the best look). the price is right and as long as it isn't used under your eyes and with makeup on top, you should be in the clear!! you really can't beat this price!" in 114 reviews
Nikki F.
Galveston, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This concealer jar works best as an eye primer. I have tried it under my eyes and the texture thickness and blendability didnt work for the undereyes as recommended. Maybe it would work as a spot treatment instead but I havent tried it on pimples. As an eye primer it works wonders to conceal veins. It does crease and can be patted out and is very thick in consistancy and helps eye shadow pigmentation.
Helen C.
I don't use concealer too often unless there's a special event or if I'm really feeling myself, but when I do, I usually use the NYX pot concealer. I use it to spot conceal whenever I have a pimple and it does the job. I wouldn't say that it's completely full coverage thought just because my dark circles still peek through so I might need to consider investing in a color corrector.
Kate G.
Hebbronville, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
Okay, so I tried this out as a last resort, because up until now it has been IMPOSSIBLE for me to find my perfect foundation and I've always loved Nyx products (cruelty-free is important to me, and I've loved them since I first tried their lipsticks). As an extremely pale girl with neutral undertones, everything oxidizes on me and looks wayyyy too yellow or orange, or is too oily, or clings to dry spots on my combination skin. Not only did I find my perfect colour match in "porcelain" but the texture was incredible! So soft, velvety and blend-able I couldn't believe it! And for such a good price too? I bought it immediately and never looked back. I'd say I wear it about 5 days a week, for the past 4 months or so, and I still have a bit more than half the bottle left so a little bit does really go a long way, especially if you want medium coverage. I also use a concealer under it to avoid having to use too much to cover up blemishes, but it does a fantastic job even sans-concealer. Also, since my combination skin can get a bit oily around my T-zone, but dry on my chin and cheeks, I lightly dust on my Gosh HD finishing powder only on my forehead and nose and I find that works like a charm to keep my fussy skin happy and glowing all day long! Would definitely also recommend using with the Nyx matte finishing spray to really kick it up to the next level for hot summer days to keep from sweating it off. Overall, I couldn't be more in love with this. If you've been searching forever for the perfect foundation for your difficult skin, I highly recommend trying this. My skin is also quite sensitive and this hasn't caused any breakouts, redness, or flaking like I tend to get from wearing other foundations for longer than a few hours. Will definitely be buying again, this is now my go-to, Holy Grail product!
Victoria H.
Review for: Medium more...
I absolutely love that they are cruelty free but I wish that it looked better on my skin. Since I usually only wear concealer under the eyes and mascara on a daily basis, I do use this as a last resort when my other concealers are missing or have run out. This concealer is creamy and does glide on, but when it dries on the skin it looks very cakey and powdery. I have tried also putting a primer under and spraying with a setting spray and dabbing with a blender sponge, but nothing really seems to help. I usually love NYX products, but I think I their HD concealer is better as a concealer. I have started using this as an eyelid primer before eyeshadow when I actually do use eyeshadow and I like it as that function a lot better.
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
Review for: Green more...
I like this. I use it under my foundation after placing it over whatever red spots I want to cover. I find it covers older blemish marks really well and at least mutes newer brighter ones. It is a little bit drying after a while and plays better with non textured marks than raised blemishes, no matter how moisturized my skin is.
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
How can I emphasize the word "GREASY" enough? I actually picked this product up at target thinking it was a sort of Mac paint pot for your eyes (my bad) so that's what I initially used it for. After application, my eyeshadow just was nonexistent after about an hour and my eye lids were extremely greasy. I'm not really sure how this product is intended for use because I sure as hell wouldn't apply this under my eyes as they claim it's a concealer when it wouldn't even set on eye lids. It's greasy and streaky... Such a shame because I do love nyx, but this however was just a flop for me.
Jacquie C.
Pocatello
Purchased at: ULTA
I really wanted to like this but when I used it it seemed very oily and greasy. It would stay it kind of felt like I was touching mayonnaise. 🤮 It was affordable but I didnt really like the way it felt or the texture of it.
Mary C.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Great concealer! I was using Benefit Cosmetics the past 4 years and got low on the jar (I don't need much concealer so they always last me long!). Long story short it was discontinued and priced super high so I needed a cheap new concealer. I bought NYX in porcelain and love it. Great payoff (just as good as my Benefit one) and I love how the porcelain shade isn't too warm toned which would look weird on my cool complexion. Bought 2 of these since they're crazy cheap and will rebuy (though that probably won't be for a while cuz these things just last soooo long)
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: Beige more...
This is a great smooth blendable concealer that outdoes all of the drugstore competition. This is a full coverage concealer where a little amount goes a long way. It almost give my skin a blurred look which I don’t see much in concealer and I love it. It works really well for my under eye bags - I use it most often for that. I wish it lasted a little longer, I noticed myself having to reapply a few times a day. Overall this stuff gets the job done pretty decently and its only $5. It’s a good drugstore concealer.
Jennifer W.
This is an all right concealer not something that I would recommend to anyone I've never repurchased this. Gives all right coverage but wasn't high enough coverage where I needed it to be and very easily became cakey again without the coverage. It is a thicker consistency but regardless of how I applied it or what I used to apply it with I just couldn't get it to blend as well as I would have liked or give me the coverage that I would like.
Aidee S.
Paramount, CA
Is this worth buying? What do you think?
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Do you apply this concealer before or after you apply your foundation?
Simona R.
Norfolk, VA
I really want to try color correcting mostly to help with my redness on my cheeks and around my mouth and nose area. Is this a good beginner/introduction product? Is this easy to use, or does it take some practice?
Cynthia J.
How well does this work? I have super dry skin
Serena K.
How much does this cost at Ulta?