NYX Concealer Jar

Obscure imperfections and blur away problem areas with one of our Concealer Jars. Now available in 10 more shades to accommodate an even wider range of skin tones, this creamy formula stands up to the villains of unwelcome imperfections with a vengeance.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polycyclopentadiene, Isododecane , Sorbitan Stearate, Paraffin, Glycol Montanate, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

Alabaster, Nude Beige, Sand Beige, Fresh Beige, Golden, Caramel, Deep Golden, Cappuccino, Cocoa, Deep Rich, Espresso & Deep Espresso
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Paraffin, Polycyclopentadiene, Isododecane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnauba, Sorbitan Stearate, Silica [nano], Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

recommendations for concealers and makeup primer NYX Concealer Jarwet n wild Photo Focus Concealer ?
I have heard different reviews about this product but i really wanna know if its really worth to buy? How good is the coverage? What dupes does it relate to?
HeeY I just want to if this is better than the liquid concealer ?
Start your review of NYX Concealer Jar!
Product Highlights
“...coverage. i prefer to use this concealer over blemishes rather than to cover dark circles and think that the formula is more suited for such use. it's not the best concealer i have, but it does it's job and is so affordable!” in reviews
“...buying more! Less is more with this product and it definitely offers the full coverage it claims to have. I love the undertones of this concealor and I'm in the color Beige. I also got a darker color in order to contour and this concealor does wonders and lasts! I have oily skin and I definitely feel like I have to wear some sort of primer.” in reviews
“...covers under eye circles well and lasted a while for me when i used a light powder over it. i have a lot of redness and it covered that well. i’d recommend it!” in reviews
“i really like this stuff, however the thickness makes it appear thick and crease and oily (which obviously isn't the best look). the price is right and as long as it isn't used under your eyes and with makeup on top, you should be in the clear!! you really can't beat this price!” in reviews
Review for: deepespresso
This concealer is one of my favorites, because it's so cost-friendly. It's really thick so I use it to cover up pigmentation and any blemishes that I have. I also use it to clean up my brows and eyeliner. The small pot lasts a LONG time. I don't even know how long I've had mine and I use it almost every day. There are a couple downsides, though. If you're trying to cover up a cyst, the concealer doesn't hold well to the oily skin and may slip when trying to blend. I think it helps for me to very lightly pack it on with a concealer brush and lightly tap with a beauty blender, but even then, it takes a couple layers and won't last long. Another downside is that the tones seem to be very pink.
Charlotte
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Porcelain
I love this concealer! I also love that it has a lower EWG score. Not the best but they don’t use sulfates etc! It’s easy to apply. I’m simple and just use my ring finger to apply. I use around my eyes, I’m lucky to have natural dark circles under my eyes. Honestly I use it everywhere, it’s my go to concealer and favorite right now. I use for eyes, nose, and any areas I need some coverage like blemishes etc. It goes on light and does the trick, doesn’t feel heavy etc. Best of all it’s very inexpensive, under $10!
Review for: Fair
I did not enjoy this concealer. I was so excited to try this because I thought it would be a great dupe for the ears one which ya girl can definitely not afford. The texture is so weird. It is greasy to say the least. I've tried it multiple times and it always seizes up and it also moves. If you've ever tried to apply glue on a slick surface, it's like that. It clumps up and never really absorbs into the skin. I know this has worked out for some people but not for me. I'd say I got what I paid for here.
Concord, NH
Review for: Porcelain
This stuff is the only concealer I have right now, but I do not really like it. It makes my beloved Fenty foundation break down and leaves me with awful patches of makeup and non makeup all over my chin and cheeks. Lately I have been using it as eye primer just because I am running out of my UD primer and don’t want to waste it when going to work. I think it does a better job at priming eyeshadow than concealing. I will be hunting for a better concealer, because this one is truly a disappointment.
Pomona
Review for: Medium
I did not enjoy using this product. It will not stick to your skin if it's oily. I've used this on my eyes as primer because it claims to be "full coverage", and I was interested in a full coverage concealer for my eye base. The products clumps up in the crease of your eye, and will separate. I would not recommend this product at all. I'm giving this product 1 star because it's close to a white primer/concealer, and it does brighten your eyes for a couple of minutes.
Marion in
Review for: cappuccino, deepespresso, (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Jar - Light

NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Matte It is very good when finishing makeup and has a very good duration

e.l.f. Cosmetics Poreless Face Primer- Large if I apply it before makeup it makes it look better with firmer and smoother skin
  e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner the eyeliner is too good, it has good pigmentation and the black is very beautiful, its brush is thin enough to make the eye perfect.

Louisville , KY
NYX Concealer Jar uploaded by leilani R.
NYX Concealer Jar uploaded by leilani R.
Review for: deeprich
Only bought this stuff because it was on sale and cheap but I am so glad I did. I struggle with dark circles under my eyes no matter how much sleep I have gotten . So I am constantly looking for an under eye concealer. And I found mine. Yes it's a small jar but it packs a punch. The concealer is silky,goes on smooth, blends very well. This is one of the only makeup products I have found that really does conceal the dark circles
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Fair, Porcelain
The NYX concealer pot has perfect coverage, I loved the way it covered my dark circles without having to use the entire pot. This would be my number one go to product if I could figure out how to keep it from creasing in my fine lines. I tried using powder first, I've tried setting spray, primer, and unfortunately it still creased. If I could figure out a hack to keep it from creasing it would be absolutely amazing!
Berkeley, CA
Review for: sandbeige, Beige, Porcelain
I thought this product would be a cheaper dupe for the NARS soft matte concealer, but it is nowhere near as good. First, the range of color options is very limited (I think NYX offers just 3-4 colors for this product). And second, the product doesn't stay on your face as well as the NARS concealer. It moves around on your face, forming creases and lines throughout the day.
Review for: deepgolden
I like the concealer, but find you must use an eye cream with it, or it can look a bit cakey. It's a very small jar, and you have to use a concealer brush to put it on properly. I think the color I chose has a peachy orange hue to it, but it doesn't turn orange. It is reasonably priced for this type of product, and I would probably buy it again, because it does brighten under the eye.

228 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...