BY NYX #46 in Makeup Palettes

Color-match your skin using our perfecting and correcting palettes to conceal, correct, or contour. With six shades to choose from in each set you can cover up problem spots even out imperfections and accentuate your best features in a flash. Use these buildable colors on their own or combine them to create the ideal tone.

Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyethylene, Isostearyl Isostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcrystalline, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, Jojoba Esters, Synthetic Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• Does this product work well mixed skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good product for sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • How does this product fair on darker skin such as mine? I am alw...1 Answers
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
I wasn't sure how I was going to like this but i was wrong! This is an incredible product.

Its very thick and covers hyperpigmentation and scars very well. You can mix the colors to create a more custom shade.
I know a lot of people think its too thick, but if you use a Small, tight-bristled synthetic brush it will be a lot easier to pick up.

So happy I tried this!!! Total recommend for my brown skin beauties with scars to cover!
Tasmy G.
Tasmy G.
Bought this at ULTA, I had high expectations for this but had to go back to my Anastasia one. the colors do not blend as well and well, only the darker shade can be used as contour to be honest. The rest its just a waste of product.. looks cakey.
Monet H.
Monet H.
The color corrector is the truth! I recommend using your fingers to blend this. Brushes tend to pick up more if the product on the brush than it applies to your skin. Also, set with powder before applying foundation if using as color corrector.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
S San Fran, CA
I use this to cancel out my dark circles and it works great! I'm only giving this 4 stars though because its not as creamy as other formulas (MAC)? Other than that, price is great! I can use This to cancel out my dark circles and contour!
Breeana S.
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
I love this pallet of concealers. so many shades and the product blends out really nicely and covers amazing. stop reading my review and go and buy it. it's almost 13.00 but ulta has but one get one 50% off sales every now and then.
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
I found this jewel in my local bss (beauty supply store). I love the price point, concealer color selection, and the creaminess of the product. It was great for providing under eye coverage and to clean up your brows
Chan S.
Chan S.
We can never say no to NYX. This product is super affordable a dupe for Mac concealer. The pros It's creamy and smooth and the cons would definitely be the small packaging
Meka H.
Meka H.
My favorite got to product especially when travel, my makeup always flawless and never cakey it covers my dark spots, I highlight and contour with one palette.
Jumet C.
Jumet C.
Minneapolis, MN
One of my favorite drugstore concealer . This product is very inexpensive and easy to work with. This product can compete with all the high-end products
Nik J.
Nik J.
Winston Salem, NC
This color Contor concealer works wonders for covering mydark spots the only thing I do not like about this concealer is the fact that it dries quickly
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good product for sensitive skin?
Louise J.
Louise J.
Does this product work well mixed skin?
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
London, ON
How does this product fair on darker skin such as mine? I am always scared to buy contouring products that are a little pricey and then find out that the shades are all too bright...
mayric l.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
I wonder if this product is for people who have creases under the eyes? and you hear into cracks in the skin. which reviews a girl tone olive tone (sub yellow tone) and with many dark circles?