BY NYX

Line your lids with style and rock a range of captivating looks with our new Colored Felt Tip Liners. Available in six brilliant shades, each liquid liner features a precision felt-tip brush and an easy-to-use “grip zone” for precise, clean, pro-level application every time.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Methylpropanediol, Poloxamer 407, PPG-70 Tocophereth-100, Coco-Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Citric Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Simethicone, Steareth-4, BHT, Steareth-20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

White
Water/Aqua/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Methylpropanediol, Kaolin, Poloxamer 407, PPG-70 Tocophereth-100, Coco-Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Simethicone, Steareth-4, BHT, Steareth-20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Brown
Water/Aqua/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Methylpropanediol, PPG-70 Tocophereth-100, Poloxamer 407, Coco-Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Simethicone, Steareth-4, BHT, Steareth-20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

• Would you recommend the white eyeliner? Does it crack aft...1 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner long lasting? Does it fade easily/peel a...2 Answers
NYX Colored Felt Tip Liner
  • "This is, by far, the easiest way to apply eyeliner, in my opinion. It draws right on!!! Although I have to do a few coats before the black actually shows up as dark as I would like, it is still so convenient. I keep one of these in my makeup case for days when I am running late or in a hurry! Very good to have." in 68 reviews
  • "One of my favorite eyeliners ever to exist! It stays on all day. I've went to bed with it on and woke with it still looking amazing. May the wings of your eyeliner always be even." in 58 reviews
  • "Favorite drug store felt tip liner, affordable, has a variety of colors. Easy to use, doesn't smudge " in 17 reviews
Bre G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: White more...
I got the NYX white liner because I saw so many looks I wanted to recreate that involved white liner. I just used this for the first time and I hated it. I never go for felt tip liners normally because I hate the way they go on, I prefer a smooth brush application. This product barely showed up, it felt drying and patchy on my eyelids. you have to press hard for it to look pigmented like really white and it took too much effort. The look was ruined in my opinion because this liner just didn’t do the job. The only good thing about this is the affordable price as with most NYX items. I’m going to try another high end brand next and hopefully find a good white liner.
Julia J.
Dekalb, IL
This product is very affordable. The first few times you apply it it works very nicely but after that its questionable. I love felt tip liners but this one has a hard time with getting product all the way at the end of the tip. Other than that it has a very nice color to it.
Taylor J.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Chocolate Brown more...
This product is great my only issue is it kind of dries out when applying it so the first wing turns out great but the second one I kind of have to work at to get the product to come out, but besides that it's great.
jimena p.
Review for: White, Royal Blue more...
I have this in royal blue and white and it’s easy to apply! It goes on very smoothly I would just say it comes off easier than other eyeliners I’ve tried so that’s why I knocked off some stars
Hannah C.
Evans, Ga
I hate this takes forever to dry and the tip is messed up and I just got it and you can't do a wing with it because it smudges and it doesn't even last long terrible product also to liquidy
Beka B.
This felt tip makes is SOO easy to make the perfect wing! The color glides on easy and is very long lasting. I received this in an Ipsy bag and haven’t wanted to try another since!
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
This is a good eyeliner I love the felt tip and it made for easy application, it went on smooth, dark, and didn't build up to a thick lump like the ones I've previously used it was just a good eyeliner i use this a lot and highly recommend it
Charly H.
Review for: White more...
I really like this product. However my only issue is it kind of dries out when applying it also the white is a little hard to go over color. The new craze is white liner and that is why I bought it  I love how precise the felt tip is which makes it super easy to apply
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Teal more...
This eyeliner was so awful. I originally got teal to do a holiday look with. I had to shake it multiple times for there to be any color, and when I tried to glide it on my lid, nothing came out. I had to press really hard to get anything to come out. I would not recommend this product.
Melissa U.
Las Vegas
Review for: White more...
I purchased the white felt tip liner from nyx to create more looks because I was tired of using black liner. I paid 10 bucks at ulta thinking it was a steal but was only able use it twice before it dried up and color wasn't even pigmented. I felt bamboozled. 🤣😂
Miranda W.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm looking for a new eyeliner, preferably something that is liquid, or felt tip, so I can create a winged look. I have oily skin so everything I have tried creases within 3 hours. Will this eyeliner be good for that? Maybe even some other suggestions??
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this best used for making a thin line or a thick, chunky wing?
kainaat a.
How is this eyeliner? Is it worth the hype?
Anya R.
Where can I buy this? I want to know
Chanel C.
Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?