12 colors available

BY NYX

Think beyond the ordinary with these fun and vibrant new mascara options from nyx. Packed full of pigments and delivering on the promise of intense color payoff, everyone will notice your fabulous eye lash color. see more...

• How good is this MASCARA??1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power of this mascara? Does it give your lashes ...3 Answers
  • Silly question but what type of purple is this? More of a red purpl...1 Answers
Baires S.
Baires S.
Key West
Review for: Reef
I bought this yesterday, I knew from the start that this was a bit too gimmicky and that it would cause some sort of problem. I accepted that, but still wanted to try it in case it proved me wrong.

One coat didn't do the job. It barely went on my lashes to begin with. It took at least 2 minutes worth of building up to see anything noticeable. Then I waited another 5 minutes to then coat them even more. Nothing. In the end, my lashes were half covered in the mascara

Then I had to remove it. Not only was it ridiculously hard to take off, but even after using my makeup wipe 3 different ways as well as a liquid makeup remover to finish the job, I still had some mascara stuck on the roots of the lashes. AND THEN after that, my eyes were somewhat stinging the whole day. Not sure if maybe I was allergic or maybe some residue went in places that bothered my eyes.

Woke up today with eyes feeling better and went to return the mascara. Never again.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Purple
I actually have had a very bad experience with colored mascaras, but I absolutely love the nyx colored mascaras. This purple shows well and it doesn't clump up. It could be a little more vibrant, for my taste, but otherwise it is pretty good! On my eye that has shorter lashes, I realized the purple color actually has a subtle shiny gold tint to it which is very lovely. but it just looks dark purple on my eye with longer lashes lol.
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Blue
I have these mascaras in blue, purple, pink, and mint green, and I love them. All of the colors are super vibrant and pigmented, and even though I have really dark lashes, the colors show up bright. I will say they do have a tendency to go on a little spidery, but I think that might be just because black happens to be a little more forgiving. Plus, it's totally worth it anyway for the gorgeous color payoff.
Myanie R.
Myanie R.
Review for: Reef
Not very happy! The formula was way to liquefying and drippy. Although I understand that it is coral, it makes it look as though I have NO lashes at all. I would not recommend. I tried this thinking maybe it will look cool but you could not see my eyelashes as I said before..... Hope I helped! Oh also I would say 0 or 1 star but the brush was amazing so two stars from me!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
Review for: Purple
This mascara is dark enough to look almost black from far away and more purple up close. It's subtle. The wand isn't great for volume, length, etc. Its sole purpose is to be a dark purple. I like putting on regular black mascara on the base of my lashes and do the tips in purple. Again, subtle, but pretty. Probably won't be repurchasing.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Mint Julep
I really love colored mascaras and since I had $20 in points at ulta, and colored mascara is super trendy right now, I decided to purchase this. I am so happy I did! It makes my brown/ green eyes POP! I put it on my bottom lashes and a little on my root of my top lashes and the color pay out was phenomenal! It stays put.
Review for: Pink Perfect
I am this in "Pink Perfect" and "Forget Me Not," and I absolutely love it. It is waterproof and does require you to soak lashes sort of with a Q-tip or cotton pad and eye makeup remover though- hence 4 stars. I do also use it on my brows and its easier to remove there because you can apply more pressure.
Review for: Forget Me Not
I am this in "pink perfect" and "forget me not," and I absolutely love it. It is waterproof and does require you to soak lashes sort of with a Q-tip or cotton pad and eye makeup remover though- hence 4 stars. I do also use it on my brows and its easier to remove there because you can apply more pressure.
Review for: Blue
I am this in pink perfect and lavender, and I absolutely love it. It is waterproof and does require you to soak lashes sort of with a Q-tip or cotton pad and eye makeup remover though- hence 4 stars. I do also use it on my brows and its easier to remove there because you can apply more pressure.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Review for: Mint Julep
I love using this color in fantasy looks. Having a lighter color on your lashes lightens the area immediately around your eye and you lose definition so it's not great if you're trying to make your eyes look bigger as you would with darker mascara. The formula is a little runny but it works.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How bright does this come out?
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
How is the lasting power of this mascara? Does it give your lashes good length and volume?
Sandra Y.
Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ
How are the colors? Haven't seen this in stores yet, but would love to try them out. The colors look so fun
Christine B.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Love Colored Mascara does it come in other colors ?
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Oakland park, FL
Hi is this mascara waterproof? and is it a a vibrant blue of barley noticeable?