NYX Color Mascara

Think beyond the ordinary with these fun and vibrant new mascara options from NYX Professional Makeup. Packed full of pigments and delivering on the promise of intense color payoff, everyone will notice your fabulous eye lash color. Go for it - we dare you to try all eight shades!

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua/Eau, PVP, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isododecane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Does the blue really stand out ?
does this mascara show up a bright blue? i’ve been looking for some really nice colourful mascara and haven’t been able to find any good ones.
Has anyone tried the one from Maybelline AND this one? Which one do you prefer?
Start your review of NYX Color Mascara!
Product Highlights
Unlike other colored mascara this one actually adds volume ! It's kinda hard to tell its blue if not in good lighting but overall a fun item to have in your make up collectionin reviews
Jordan A.
Gardiner, NY
NYX Color Mascara uploaded by Jordan A.
I’m a huge fan of this mascara! I love trying crazy things and this just makes my eyes pop! Green and purple? An amazing color combo!
Heather D.
NYX Color Mascara uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have this mascara in the shade Perfectly Pear. I bought it for some artistic looks. It has great pigment and coats my black lashes nicely considering it's a light green/ yellow shade. I love the thin wand, whereas I use this most often on my lower lashes. This formula is really long lasting! ... which I love, but it's sometimes a challenge to remove even with remover.
Raleigh L.
N Hollywood, CA
I have these mascaras in blue, purple, pink, and mint green, and I love them. All of the colors are super vibrant and pigmented, and even though I have really dark lashes, the colors show up bright. I will say they do have a tendency to go on a little spidery, but I think that might be just because black happens to be a little more forgiving. Plus, it's totally worth it anyway for the gorgeous color payoff.
Jessica B.
Summerville, SC
NYX Color Mascara uploaded by Jessica B.
I absolutely LOVE THIS MASCARA!! I have blue hair & blue nails and my go-to everyday makeup look is usually black or neon highlighter yellow eyeliner with this blue mascara and I am absolutely in love! Use this almost every day and I think it’s gorgeous!!!
Shawn D.
NYX Color Mascara uploaded by Shawn D.
Created this bomb look just yesterday!! Love the product works like a charm! Doesn’t help that I’m a super huge fan of color!! Definitely worth the $7.00 bucks for color poppin’ fun!
Kimberly C.
Natchitoches, LA
NYX Color Mascara uploaded by Kimberly C.
I have dark brown hair and lashes. This product, with a good primer, actually shows up on my lashes. It’s great color and looks very interesting with green makeup. As always NYX is well packaged and if you buy from their website they have a great rewards program, send you gifts! Attached is a pic of the brush holder they sent me!
Dama A.
Hanover Park, IL
NYX Color Mascara uploaded by Dama A.
Purchased at: ULTA
The color is bright! I usually opt for falsies to make a statement, but nope, this one is visible! I love how creamy the formula is. My only concern is that it eventually dries out clumpy, but the pigmentation is the saver. Want a wallet friendly blue mascara—try this bad boy!
Cheo G.
new york, NY
NYX Color Mascara uploaded by Cheo G.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s good but you have to used it with a white base primer if not it won’t really show up. In this case I used it as eyeliner
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
These are my favorite colored mascaras- they're bright, bold, show up insanely well, and the brush does a great job hitting every individual lash. It doesn't add volume, length, or curl, but it deposits such color it even works overtop of a separating mascara or I like to wear it on my bottom lashes best.
Valeria M.
Highland, CA
NYX Color Mascara uploaded by Valeria M.
I’m obsessed with color mascara there my go two for every eye look I go with like this one it made my eyelashes so beautiful with this eye look
Ask a question to the Influenster community...