NYX Color Lip Balm uploaded by Cristal C.NYX Color Lip Balm uploaded by Laren N.NYX Color Lip Balm uploaded by argelia n.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• It is long lasting? And such is pigmentation?2 Answers
  • I hear such amazing things about this. Is it long lasting...1 Answers
NYX Color Lip Balm
  • "Nice tinted colors that leave your lips with a nice pop of color and moisturized at the same time " in 5 reviews
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
Great lip balm. Smooth application, tastes decent if you accidentally get it in your mouth lol happens more than I care to admit haha especially when I'm drinking something and that is where the minus a star comes in, because it's such a dark color it does transfer to your teeth or outside of your lips. So definitely not smudge proof but it is lip balm after all lol
Samantha R.
Review for: NYX Color Lip Balm, CLB11 Danke more...
It a nice color it just didn't do any good for my lips I bought it cause it is a lip balm so I thought it can help my semi dry lips but it just looked dry and the color didn't distribute evenly I'll recommend this to people that don't suffer from dry lips
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
Its really hydrating and it does not have much color because its just a balm but it leaves that pretty soft pink lips . It not pricey and you can find it in Ulta
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Review for: NYX Color Lip Balm, CLB08 Arigato more...
This lip balm is smooth and lasts for a pretty decent time. I only wear it when I'm going out so I may not be the best judge, but it gets the job done for me. It adds just enough color and glimmer to your lips you give you a shine and pop. I will buy it again in the future.
Shannen B.
This product is perfect for someone who wants a little pop of color with the full benefits of a chap stick. I use this as a normal lipstick because it doesn't smear and I don't have to take it off before eating. It's also very easy to reapply!
Joyce W.
Imperial
They have a good range of colors. It is a sheer coverage. They have some wild colors but I tend to stay with a mauve color. Prices are mid range on this. Usually get at Ulta when they have a sale.
Shara B.
I like it for what it is. It gave just enough color and still hydrated my lips. I still rather use a balm furst them my fav liostick but on a reg day of work or on the go this will do just fine
latda p.
Hiram, OH
I've tried many lip tint but I really this product. It actually leaves your lips plump and moisturized. Unlike other lip balms that will moisturize it for a little while, but once it dries down your lips begin peel. This product is also great if you don't like to wear gloss or lip stick.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
I just bought this NYX lip balm in the color brownie and I love it! It's very smooth, has nice packaging, and it smells amazing. I bought it at cvs and will def buy more if I run out! I would like you try their other ones!
Latda P.
Leaves your lips moisturized and it does not make your lip peel which is a plus for me. Almost give you a pop of color. I love it because I don't like to wear lip gloss or lip stick.
Cristina G.
CABA
It is long lasting? And such is pigmentation?
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
I hear such amazing things about this. Is it long lasting and how is the finish?