BY NYX #13 in Color Correcting

Even out your complexion using our ultra-fine translucent loose Color Correcting Powder. This lightweight easy to use powder can be applied before or after your foundation. The paraben and talc-free formula helps you achieve a natural matte finish.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Green
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Lavender
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

Banana
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• Which one is best for medium tan skin.1 Answers
  • I love trying out new loose powders but I'm afraid that it'll do ...2 Answers
  • Does it leave your face all white if you try this kind of correct...2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Brittany D.
Delray Beach
I use this powder along with my foundation under my eyes to correct my dark spots! I find that by using a beauty blending sponge and letting it bake under your eyes for about 5-10 minutes it gives you more coverage. The formula is very nice and super smooth. Make sure you blend it out really well afterwards to avoid any white blotches.
Jenny L.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
For this being a powder color corrector, it works pretty good! It had a medium coverage for me, I like a more full coverage. This is amazing for oily or combination skin because powders are very good that type of skin. It went on flawlessly and will recommend to others.
Kara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder gave me a horrid white cast! I am fair complected with freckles. While it didn’t show wrinkles or fine lines and didn’t crease I couldn’t make it work for me! The price point was great but I ended up throwing it away..
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This powder I do find  that it is color correcting it can make your face look kind of powdery though which is a downside but it is affordable it doesn't leave a white cast it you don't get flash back either so you do get what you pay for just keep that in mind when buying this product and using this product I would strongly recommend when you use this product use a light hand see you don't  make yourself look powdery
Amanda W.
Grant
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this here and there usually on date night or if I have time in the am, I do the baking technique with it and it never looks dusty or flakey it blends in super well. I did however use this on my sons girlfriend and she has very dark olive skin and it kind of made her look like she was glowing in a bad way so not sure I would use this for dark skin.
Allyson C.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is SO GREAT! It leaves no yellow cast and really does brighten! It works fabulously under my eyes - doesn't crease or look cakey, and even looks great all over my entire face! I was on the fence about trying this - or any banana powder - and am really glad I did. I love it so much and the price is unbeatable.
Ruth K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This felt like cheap Halloween makeup and did zero correcting. I looked like a corpse with makeup on and really have to say - NYX need a to work on their powder formulas across the board. They’re too intense and just miss the mark with color. Definitely wouldn’t recommend for use that’s not dressing up as a character...
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. My biggest complaint is that there's hardly any product in the container, so when I was using this product I had to buy several in order for it to last me. It's smooth, it lasts long, and it's not cakey. I would buy this again if they made it in a larger portion/container.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color correcting powder. It's super fine and blends well into skin. I bought this because I ran out of my banana powder in my Anastasia palette and it's not exactly the same but is a nice second place when I don't have time to get to a sephora to replace!
Sandra G.
Galt, CA
Do you guys recommend this? Is it worth it?
Anairis V.
Mission, TX
Can I use this product for highlighting or what's the real use of this?
Ellie D.
Sheffield
I'm looking for a setting powder that's good for baking too? Heard loads about Laura Mercier loose setting powder but it's so expensive! Is this one any good?
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
Would this powder be good for baking?
Erica T.
Tifton, GA
I've heard this is a great dupe for Bill Nye banana powder. Yes or no?