BY NYX

Even out your complexion using our ultra-fine translucent loose Color Correcting Powder. This lightweight easy to use powder can be applied before or after your foundation. The paraben and talc-free formula helps you achieve a natural matte finish.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Green
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Lavender
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

Banana
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Iris M.
Tampa
So I bought this wanting to compare to another well known "banana powder". I will say you have to be careful when using this. Too much will make you "ashy" but if set with a fluffy synthetic brush it is beautiful. I do not have much red on my skin so I use it as a highlighter but I can see how it would give great coverage with those with a flush . I set my concealer with it and love it
Ashley M.
Wheaton, IL
One of my favorite products NYX makes! I used to swear by the Ben Nye version a la Kim Kardashian's favorite, but when I tried this one, I saved so much money and made the switch immediately! Using this to set my under eye concealer is definitely a game changer. If you haven't made the switch yet, I highly recommend it!
Julia G.
This is a pretty good dupe for the Laura Mercier translucent powder! When I wore it it did not give flashback on pictures nor did it look cakey on my skin. It doesn’t last as long on the skin as the Laura Mercier, maybe a few hours less, but it is still a wonderful product and definitely in my top drug store powders.
Tahmina N.
I use this under my eyes in replace of a translucent powder. I really like this product because it leaves a yellow tone under my eyes and does not change the shade of the concealer under it. It also does not dry my under eye and helps prevent any creasing.
Ty  .
It's perfect! It really helped my look come together! Perfect for all skin types! Helped with all types of issues! I'm extremely pleased with the product and it's easy application! I would highly recommend you buy it!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Cierra L.
Hillsboro
Not one of my favorite powders. Applies very thin and doesn’t even look like it’s there or does anything, are used it in about a month. And doesn’t like to stay on all day. I only used it once but I would not recommend it to anyone else
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I bought this powder in the banana shade. i'm a light medium and my skin tone is very yellow, so this powder is perfect for setting my face, and i do love it to calm my redness. I love to apply this with a damp sponge it smooths my dry skin and makes it look so hydrated. my favorite powder. I had to take off a star because the product is so expensive for what you get. i run through these like they're going out of style and it really adds up. i'd love to buy this in a larger container.
Courtney T.
This is a nice little banana powder that’s not too yellow. I have very fair skin and can rarely use banana powders because they’re not meant for my skin tone and literally translate yellow on me, but this one doesn’t. It’s very smooth. I fairly enjoy it.
Allie T.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this powder! I have it in all three shades: green, yellow, and purple. It’s light and blendable, so it’s very forgiving if you do make a mistake. I think it’s great for people just learning about color correcting, like me. I’d definitely buy them again!
Sylvie G.
Edmonton, AB
I bought this and I'm trying to see if I prefer a beauty blender or a brush? How are you applying this?
Sandra G.
GALT, CA
Do you guys recommend this? Is it worth it?
Anairis V.
Mission, TX
Can I use this product for highlighting or what's the real use of this?
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Would this work good with oily skin?
Ellie D.
South Yorkshire, Sheffield
I'm looking for a setting powder that's good for baking too? Heard loads about Laura Mercier loose setting powder but it's so expensive! Is this one any good?