BY NYX #5 in Color Corrector

Even out your complexion using our ultra-fine translucent loose Color Correcting Powder. This lightweight easy to use powder can be applied before or after your foundation. The paraben and talc-free formula helps you achieve a natural matte finish.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Green
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Lavender
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

Banana
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• I bought this and I'm trying to see if I prefer a beauty ...5 Answers
  • Which one is best for medium tan skin.1 Answers
  • I love trying out new loose powders but I'm afraid that i...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Janeigne N.
I bought this powder in the banana shade. i'm a light medium and my skin tone is very yellow, so this powder is perfect for setting my face, and i do love it to calm my redness. I love to apply this with a damp sponge it smooths my dry skin and makes it look so hydrated. my favorite powder. I had to take off a star because the product is so expensive for what you get. i run through these like they're going out of style and it really adds up. i'd love to buy this in a larger container.
Ashley M.
Wheaton, IL
One of my favorite products NYX makes! I used to swear by the Ben Nye version a la Kim Kardashian's favorite, but when I tried this one, I saved so much money and made the switch immediately! Using this to set my under eye concealer is definitely a game changer. If you haven't made the switch yet, I highly recommend it!
Julia G.
This is a pretty good dupe for the Laura Mercier translucent powder! When I wore it it did not give flashback on pictures nor did it look cakey on my skin. It doesn’t last as long on the skin as the Laura Mercier, maybe a few hours less, but it is still a wonderful product and definitely in my top drug store powders.
Tahmina N.
I use this under my eyes in replace of a translucent powder. I really like this product because it leaves a yellow tone under my eyes and does not change the shade of the concealer under it. It also does not dry my under eye and helps prevent any creasing.
Ty  .
It's perfect! It really helped my look come together! Perfect for all skin types! Helped with all types of issues! I'm extremely pleased with the product and it's easy application! I would highly recommend you buy it!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Yaritza V.
Laredo
This is one of my favorite products!! Every time I put it in my face it last till night! It is really a long lasting powder! I would like for people to start and use it to see its wonder! It is really affordable and I think it would benefit everyone!
Cierra L.
Hillsboro
Not one of my favorite powders. Applies very thin and doesn’t even look like it’s there or does anything, are used it in about a month. And doesn’t like to stay on all day. I only used it once but I would not recommend it to anyone else
Liz B.
Jensen Beach, FL
I love the powder, it covers everything very and makes skin smooth. My favorite thing about this powder is that it doesn’t flash back. I would recommend buying plus it’s very cheap. 10/10, packaging is nice and quality is nice.
Allie T.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this powder! I have it in all three shades: green, yellow, and purple. It’s light and blendable, so it’s very forgiving if you do make a mistake. I think it’s great for people just learning about color correcting, like me. I’d definitely buy them again!
Sylvie G.
Edmonton
I bought this and I'm trying to see if I prefer a beauty blender or a brush? How are you applying this?
Sandra G.
Galt, CA
Do you guys recommend this? Is it worth it?
Anairis V.
Mission, TX
Can I use this product for highlighting or what's the real use of this?
Ellie D.
Sheffield
I'm looking for a setting powder that's good for baking too? Heard loads about Laura Mercier loose setting powder but it's so expensive! Is this one any good?
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Would this work good with oily skin?