BY NYX #14 in Color Corrector

Even out your complexion using our ultra-fine translucent loose Color Correcting Powder. This lightweight easy to use powder can be applied before or after your foundation. The paraben and talc-free formula helps you achieve a natural matte finish.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Green
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Lavender
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

Banana
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• Which one is best for medium tan skin.1 Answers
  • I love trying out new loose powders but I'm afraid that it'll do ...2 Answers
  • Does it leave your face all white if you try this kind of correct...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Ashley M.
Naperville, IL
One of my favorite products NYX makes! I used to swear by the Ben Nye version a la Kim Kardashian's favorite, but when I tried this one, I saved so much money and made the switch immediately! Using this to set my under eye concealer is definitely a game changer. If you haven't made the switch yet, I highly recommend it!
Julia G.
This is a pretty good dupe for the Laura Mercier translucent powder! When I wore it it did not give flashback on pictures nor did it look cakey on my skin. It doesn’t last as long on the skin as the Laura Mercier, maybe a few hours less, but it is still a wonderful product and definitely in my top drug store powders.
Victoria H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this powder! What I like to do is set my makeup with it where it needs to be corrected. Bake. And then dampen my beauty blender with setting spray. Fab out the excess on a paper towel and then lightly press the powder into my face with the sponge. It creates the most beautiful look!
Brittany D.
Delray Beach , FL
I use this powder along with my foundation under my eyes to correct my dark spots! I find that by using a beauty blending sponge and letting it bake under your eyes for about 5-10 minutes it gives you more coverage. The formula is very nice and super smooth. Make sure you blend it out really well afterwards to avoid any white blotches.
Jenny L.
green bay, WI
For this being a powder color corrector, it works pretty good! It had a medium coverage for me, I like a more full coverage. This is amazing for oily or combination skin because powders are very good that type of skin. It went on flawlessly and will recommend to others.
Cierra L.
Hillsboro
Not one of my favorite powders. Applies very thin and doesn’t even look like it’s there or does anything, are used it in about a month. And doesn’t like to stay on all day. I only used it once but I would not recommend it to anyone else
Kara F.
This powder gave me a horrid white cast! I am fair complected with freckles. While it didn’t show wrinkles or fine lines and didn’t crease I couldn’t make it work for me! The price point was great but I ended up throwing it away..
Rachel M.
Memphis, TN
I use this to neutralize my complexion. I tend to have red undertones and it helps even the color as well as keep my skin from becoming oily throughout the day. It’s fairly cheap to its alternatives and I would recommend it.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This is often my go to for having in my MUA kit!

It’s very lightweight and works well and made to be breathe-able and build-able!

Looks great on camera and if you are naturally oily this doesn’t often require any touch ups!
Sandra G.
Galt, CA
Do you guys recommend this? Is it worth it?
Ellie D.
Sheffield
I'm looking for a setting powder that's good for baking too? Heard loads about Laura Mercier loose setting powder but it's so expensive! Is this one any good?
Anairis V.
Mission, TX
Can I use this product for highlighting or what's the real use of this?
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Would this work good with oily skin?
Cindy A.
Where can I get this product?