NYX Color Correcting Powder

Even out your complexion using our ultra-fine translucent loose Color Correcting Powder. This lightweight easy to use powder can be applied before or after your foundation. The paraben and talc-free formula helps you achieve a natural matte finish.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Green
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Lavender
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

Banana
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

How does this work on oily skin because I currently use the airspun translucent powder ?
Does this leave flash back? And does it dry out the undereye?
How good is this? I have the Sephora brand, is it compared to it?
Start your review of NYX Color Correcting Powder!
Medford, OR
I love the banana powder! Brightens my skin overall. Great price. It’s a finely milled powder so be careful with the application as it can get everywhere. Provides sheer coverage. Would but again
Richmond
NYX Color Correcting Powder uploaded by Latasha P.
A little goes a long way. I compared this to another higher priced brand and I prefer NYX instead. This stuff is amazing and covers really well. You only need a little
Hillsboro
Not one of my favorite powders. Applies very thin and doesn’t even look like it’s there or does anything, are used it in about a month. And doesn’t like to stay on all day. I only used it once but I would not recommend it to anyone else
Jacksonville, FL
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Medford
This product is not for me but I'm still giving it 4 stars because I can see people actually really like it. The eason why it's not for me is because powders just don't work for my skin. I can never wear pwders over or under my makeup because my skin is so dry it just ends up looking cakey and flakey! But the powder had a really nice texture so i can see people with another skin type being able to put it to use.
Brooklyn, NY
This felt like cheap Halloween makeup and did zero correcting. I looked like a corpse with makeup on and really have to say - NYX need a to work on their powder formulas across the board. They’re too intense and just miss the mark with color. Definitely wouldn’t recommend for use that’s not dressing up as a character...
Nine Mile Fls, WA
I love this powder in the summer! It can help hide redness from being in the sun and absorbs excess oil perfectly with out looking cakey. I have slightly dry skin in the winter so i personally would not use it in the winter. Gives a soft matte finish that looks like skin and helps brighten the undereye. A must have in the summer months!
Green Bay, WI
For this being a powder color corrector, it works pretty good! It had a medium coverage for me, I like a more full coverage. This is amazing for oily or combination skin because powders are very good that type of skin. It went on flawlessly and will recommend to others.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this powder! What I like to do is set my makeup with it where it needs to be corrected. Bake. And then dampen my beauty blender with setting spray. Fab out the excess on a paper towel and then lightly press the powder into my face with the sponge. It creates the most beautiful look!
Purchased at: ULTA
For a very inexpensive drugstore find, this color correcting powder is pretty effective. I find it best for concealing dark under eye circles. It would probably work best for light-medium skin tones. It did oxidize a bit throughout the day resulting in a slightly yellow-ish color but it didn’t crease!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...