BY NYX #4 in CC Cream

Prep your face for flawless makeup application with our new Color Correcting Liquid Primer. Available in five silky shades, each tone glides on evenly and delivers a subtle, lit-from-within glow for a fresh, even-toned start that addresses a different concern: Yellow: Illuminates fair to medium complexions. Green: Neutralizes redness. Pink: Gives luminosity to dull skin. Peach: Restores the healthy glow of medium to dark complexions. Blue: Brightens sallowness in fair complexions.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyester-1, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

• So is this a foundation or is it a base to put under your foundat...1 Answers
  • What sort of coverage does this give? And how well does it last? ...1 Answers
  • A friend recommended I try a cc cream and was curious if this is ...2 Answers
Angela C.
Niagara Falls, NY
Review for: Medium/Deep
I’m still not fully educated on the usage of face primers. I am so used to setting sprays and hoping my make up will last AFTER application. But now I have learned there is an importance to priming beforehand. I bought this green colored primer because I assumed like color correctors, it would fix the redness and rosiness of my skin. I did not see a difference unfortunately even though i do understand the main focus of face primer is to keep the makeup in place. I can’t really tell if it works or not! At least it was not crazy expensive.
Irene Q.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Light/Medium
It does the job. The thing to note about this product is that it doesn't stay green like most other correctors. It changes color to a shade similar to your skin tone after you rub in the product over your redness, which helps to make color correcting look more natural. It has light to light medium coverage of redness and never completely cancels it out, but it does help without makeup or under foundation. Overall, it's not a bad product and I do recommend it for light coverage over redness.
Savannah N.
Goose Creek, SC
Review for: Light/Medium
I absolutely love this, it works really well. It's not greasy feeling and it isn't heavy like foundation. I let my mom try this product because she ran out of her foundation and she absolutely feel in love with it too. It is nice if you want a little bit of coverage without feeling like it could melt off on those hot days. not only can you use it alone but you could also use it with other products as well. whether you want to go for a walk or a night out this has got your back
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: Light/Medium
I used the NYX Color Correcting Cream on days when I don't need a full coverage but want a little something to even my skin tone. I have dry skin and this cream is great for that. I use it with a translucent powder on top and it is a light/medium coverage. My only con with this product is that I wish you could build it to make it cover more, but it definitely works for super casual days when I just need a little coverage.
Bianca P.
Elkview, WV
Review for: Other
I have rosacea and wanted a product to combat the redness so I picked this up with high hopes. It did alright with my combination skin but, unfortunately, it didn't do much to correct my redness. In fact, something in it triggered a reaction and made my skin flush worse than before. If you have regular redness, it might work for you, but if you have rosacea, beware. This might trigger a reaction.
Sammi Z.
Review for: Medium/Deep
It's very lightweight on my skin and blends out nicely. There is a slight flashback but is not that noticeable compared to other foundations or creams that give off flashback. I have normal skin also and would recommend it to others that would want a Lavender correcting cream
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Review for: Light/Medium
When ever my skin is feeling dull or tired, I like to use this as a pep me up primer! I don't reccomend using this as a foundation itself since it is more like a color correcting cream. It's easy to blend and is very lightweight. I would buy this again def. The pigment is nice and I can tell a difference when I use it underneath my makeup.
Kara M.
crest hill
Review for: Medium/Deep
CONS: I would give this color corrector no stars if i could. I see no difference. It doesnt mask any redness. Its also a little tacky at first.
PROS: Its cheap, and it blends out well (mostly because it doesnt do anything to correct the redness), it also dries down quickly.
I would never purchase this again, or recommend it.
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
Review for: Medium/Deep
In general i think this may be a good product for those with not as severe of an issue as I have. Due to an autoimmune disorder i have horrible redness, and hyperpigmentation. I use the color corrector pots and i felt this was a bit better to spot conceal versus an over all base. affordable and good quality worth a try for sure.
Phoebe S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: Medium/Deep
Pretty good!  I like this better than the essence one, which is what I used to use.  It's not very buildable, but you also don't need much to cover up red marks.  I use it for a scar on my neck that is quite red, and it hides them very well (under concealer).  I will repurchase.
Courtney B.
Hillsboro, OH
I have incredibly pale skin, will this be too dark for me? I've heard it turns orange-y once applied.
Christina S.
Madison, WI
I have a slight red tint to my face. Will this help reduce the redness before I put on my foundation?
Chris ..
What are the skin benefits of using this product?
Danyel G.
Is this a good product for covering acne scars? I've used the it cosmetics cc cream but looking for a cheaper alternative.
Vi H.
Braintree, MA
Anyone have luck with this product? My first time trying it and haven't used it yet!