BY NYX #3 in Color Corrector

Treat your face to the ultimate concealer palette in six color correcting shades. Customizable to create your ideal shade to cover imperfections the lightweight formula glides on for an ultra-smooth finish and leaves skin feeling soft and supple.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140). D4-6 Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Does the NYX Color Correcting Concealer Palette work and ...2 Answers
  • Is it easy to blend is it good for oily skin??4 Answers
  • Is this product really good? 💕2 Answers
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Review for: Nyx 3cp 04 more...
I purchased this color correcting palette from Target after doing a bit of research and reading endless online reviews of some of the most popular color correcting palettes. For a drugstore cosmetic brand I have also found NYX Retail Stores to have great products and therefore I had pretty high hopes for this palette.

The palette features six different color correctors, which I find to be a plus even though some there are a few I don't have a need for. These correctors are a cream based formula however, I did not feel they were very easy to apply and blend compared to most cream based cosmetics. That aside, they do work well for correcting and covering various redness I have on my face as well dark circles and dark spots. However, this is not a product you can wear alone since they do not blend out well and leave spots on your face fairly colorful. Therefore, I found it necessary to apply foundation after using this product. Which is what I would normally do, but it would be nice to have the option to go without foundation if I wanted to.

I don't love this product but I don't necessarily hate it either. I do continue to this at the moment, but I am in search of a different color correcting palette to better suit my needs.
Sydney M.
Katy, TX
Review for: Nyx 3cp 04 more...
always gravitate towards color-correcting palettes and this one intrigued me with different/more shades than the typical green, purple, and yellow. I was surprised that the two darkest shades are actually very light. I was going to try them for a subtle cream contour but the second darkest shade actually works well for me as a blemish/spot concealer. While I have warm, yellow undertones in my skin, the pink/salmon color works nicely as a highlight. I really enjoy the yellow for my entire eye area. It brightens and conceals my dark purple shadows. I was also pleased that it is more crease resistant than some other concealers (some of which are considerably more expensive than this!). I use the green mostly around my nose to correct some redness and mask some capillaries. I just haven't found a use for the purple shade. I wouldn't say these are particularly long-wearing. I do have combo/oily skin, particularly in the areas that I use this product, so that may influence the staying power. Overall, and especially for the price, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this product to friends and repurchase in the future
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Review for: Nyx 3cp 04 more...
Ehh, this is a middle of the road product. I am fair skinned so the only color I really get use out of is the light peach color. I use it under my eyes and tap it out with my finger. That seems to work best because if you use a beauty blender, it eats up the product. It definitely does not cover my dark spots bit it helps to brighten up a bit. I have tried the other shades to color correct under my eyes but they just didn't work so I just use the light peach color as a light concealer on lazy makeup days. I really want to try liquid color correctors cause it seems like the cream ones in a pan like this are more thick and greasy. Not greasy on me whatsoever cause I am more dry. But for the price, these definitely compare to any other cream color correcting palette.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Nyx 3cp 04 more...
I decided to buy this product when I was struggling with some pretty bad adult acne that was causing my skin to have a lot of redness. I like that it is inexpensive but you kind of get what you pay for with this product. Some of the colors in this color correcting palette are great and some are awful. The green and the purple work great, not too thick, but creamy enough where they blend out really well. But the yellow doesn't blend well on the skin and separated under my foundation/concealer. The salmon colored one also was a miss for me since it was too thick and didn't sit well on my undereye area. It CREASED ALOT! I would probably not buy this product again, because only two of the colors worked out for me.
Summer G.
I use this every time I want to do a full coverage look. I use the peach for under my eyes, the lavender to brighten some scarring and the green for red spots. There are more color ranges in there, which I like so I have used them on my sons for Halloween and they are darker skin toned than me. I do find them blendable, however, you do need a good bit and must let them sit for a few mins before going in with more product. I gave it 4 stars because I really find it to disappear if I don't let it sit first.
Josseline G.
Best color correcting. I tried Stila and Tarte, but this one works best for me.
Very smooth, easy to apply, and doesn't dry the skin. All colors are very useful.
It offers a modest coverage.
I have an extremely dark eye circle, which could be corrected about 80% after using this palette.
Megan G.
Middle River, MD
Review for: Nyx 3cp 04 more...
I am new to color correcting but this is an amazing product. I am very pale and usually tired so I’m prone to redness and dark circles so use the green and salmon colors most often and they really help to even out my skin tone. I usually have to go in with my other concealer for my under eyes after I apply my foundation but I use significantly less concealer after using this product. Will buy again.
Kirstyn D.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Nyx 3cp 04 more...
Let me begin by saying I intially loved the palette more than anything... but now that I have been using it for a while I have noticed some flaws.

Firstly, I wouldn't reccomend this for oily or combination skin. What I have noticed is it's a very oily product within itself, and on days that I wear it I end up looking pretty shiny... but days I go without I have no issues with looking shiny or oily.

My other issue, it tends to settle into fine lines and pores. I have found, that no matter what primer I use, this sets into my pores and makes them look larger.

Overall it is a decent product, but I would say you'd be better off trying another palette. I will say the cost and value on this are really good - which is why I'm sad it doesn't work that well for me.
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
I was really looking to add some color correctors to my makeup collection, so when I saw this at target for a low price i had to have it. However, it’s not as pigmented as I had hoped, which is surprising as it is very thick. You can apply it thinly, but will get little to no pigment. But if you do apply it thickly, it settles in fine lines and is hard to apply makeup over without looking cakey or wiping away product. Not my favorite NYX product!
Paige R.
Review for: Nyx 3cp 04 more...
Wonderful palette for beginners to color correctors! It has medium coverage with a formula more on the thin side. It is way thinner than the stila Correct & Perfect All-in-one Color Palette so blending it is a dream. But because it is a thin formula it's best to set the areas you correct with a sheer or matching colored powder. The yellow is good for hiding eye bags on tan skin while the pink does the same for pale skin. For all skin tones, there is a green which is perfect to combat redness and a purple to cancel out yellow undertones. The bottom two colors can be used as regular concealers or bronzers. I would recommend this most to someone who doesn't know yet what colors they need to correct their specific skin problems or someone who does other people's makeup a lot.
Felica G.
Houston, AL
How well does this work on red blushed skin?
Is this color correcting palette any good? I have seen a lot of bad reviews on the tarte corrector palette and I'm really looking for something to cancel out dark circles and redness around my nose 👀👃
Madina W.
Vancouver
Does this product work well with correcting the purple tones under your eyes? I've tried almost everything but I can't seem to conceal my dark circles!
Javan H.
How does this color corrector compare to other brands? I've heard some people say that the texture of the NYX palette is a little too think and difficult to blend. Is this the norm or just a fluke?
Samantha J.
Chicago
Is this cream or powder ?