BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cruelty Free Hypoallergenic.

NYX Color Combinations For Your Eyes Only Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love love love this palette. Nyx is by far one of my favorite brands, because the quality is so amazing and the products are very affordable. The "For your eyes only" smokey eye edition is one that I recommend again and again. For me it has become a staple for creating may different smokey looks. The colors are long lasting, pigmented, and there is a great variety of shimmers and mattes. One thing I love is that every version of the palette has a great black, I always have difficulty finding a strong black that's easy to work with, but no more thanks to nyx. " in 14 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these. They are pigmented without too much fall out and they blend beautifully. all of the NYX 10-pan palettes are great - i am partial to the neutral ones myself. Caviar and Bubbles is my favorite. Perfect for an everyday neutral eye that can easily be built up from day to night!" in 3 reviews
Holly H.
Salem , MA
I got this because I needed a black to use for eye liner but ended up liking all the colors and the brand. You can find it at the rack for cheaper than the stores and I would recommend it if you need multiple colors!
April S.
When I bout this palette at Ulta I thought no way the shadow would hold as well as my naked basics palette. Boy was I surprised! This is one of my new favorite eye shadow bands. Affordable and well made, pigmentation was great.
Laura R.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Karla V.
Santa Ana , CA
This palette is well pigmented and is great as any other product by NYX. However, as with almost every other palette, you should look into investing for a better brush. The colors compliment each other well.
Claudia F.
Recomendado ya van 3 veces que lo he comprado y me sigue gustando desde la primera vez que lo compre.los colores padrisimos la combinacion acepcionsl tratalo te va a gustar
Christine M.
Canonsburg, PA
I love this palette so much. The colors are perfect for me, it's lasted for such a long time now, it's a great size for traveling, and it goes on nice and smooth. Definitely recommend!
Jodi P.
Beaumont, CA
Love the colors. This eye powder stays where you put it and blends nicely. The colors are neutral and work with everything. You can do natural and dramatic from the same palate.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Great brand of eye shadow. I love how the colors blend well and goes on smoothly. Like other people have said the brush is not all that good. It is at a great price also.
Christina B.
This eyeshadow palette is nice but I can't always quite afford all these high end palette but this one is reasonably priced. I love the colors. And I recommend this.
Samantha V.
Tomball, TX
This is one of my new favorite brands. The price is reasonable and the product quality is fantastic! The colors are very good for everyday wear and for nights out.
Oldanne M.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it for free?
Jessie W.
Dyersburg, TN
Does It smear easily?
Laura B.
Reghin
What is the color payoff of this palette?
yesenia a.
The best Products really recommend this amazing
Amei demais o visual da make liiiinda