BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cruelty Free Hypoallergenic.

Cara P.
Columbus, OH
I really love this palette! I have hit pan on the black, white and silver. They are great for blending with other colors, they pair well with most other products, with the exception of the Ulta Prismatic Palette. It tends to crease like crazy and you just can not get the right blend. I haven't really used the browns or gold tones nuch, as I'm very cool toned.
Embalagem linda make parece ser ótima estou piorando para testar espero que sebe ótima o quanto parece parabéns pela marca o produto parece ser otimo mesmo lindo por fora e por dentro paleta maravilhosa amei o visual e as cores bem vibrantes amei demais as cores parabéns linds ameiiiii
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
I love NYX eyeshadows are hypoallergenic and very pigmented. They can be a bit pricey for drugstore shadows but I liked this palette. It had a nice assortment of colors and the packaging was nice too. I think it is a good basic palette for someone.
Madison L.
Hampton, GA
Color stays on well but many colors are ones I don't use. Slightly too bold for me. I got my palate from ulta for my birthday surprise. It looked great and the colors are pretty just not on me. For some eye colors it would look good.
Janet M.
Ashland, MA
Love this eyeshadows, can you them every single day. It is my second palette of these and I just love it. Very pigmented and long lasting even without primer on the lid. Recommend to everyone.
Mermelada 💋.
This Eyeshadow palette has 10 colors. All of them have a very good pigmentation. They are long lasting and the colors are mostly to be used at night. Although this specifically depends on you. You can combine colors like a professional without making a mess. It has no smell, and what I do not like is its applicator. So I use a special brush. The 10 colors that brings mine, I will be swatching them in the following photos. I do not remember how much was its cost, but it was not more $16 or $18. It is excellent to take it in your pouch. It is good to make Smoky eyes Style and Ombré style. I recommended 100%.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Out of all the eyeshadow I have used in the last year the NYX has been my favorite. The pigmentation is rich, it does not have a glitter fallout all over my face and it blends impeccably. Then of course it is at a price point that means I can get more colors!
Emily L.
Swatches decently, though not super pigmented. However it does last a lifetime. Great colors, but again you have to sort of work to get the correct pigment. Decent product but definitely better out there.
Gabriela G.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this palette for smokey eyes because you can do them up or down depending on what you're going to be doing. They are beautiful shades and I love them they go on easily and they're buildable. They also blend easily.
Joy P.
Nyx palate is awesome I love the colors and some of them I can't find anywhere else. It's actually very pigmented for a drug store brand but it's amazing on the eyes
Oldanne M.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it for free?
Jessie W.
Dyersburg, TN
Does It smear easily?
Laura B.
Reghin
What is the color payoff of this palette?
yesenia a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best Products really recommend this amazing
Amei demais o visual da make liiiinda