BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cruelty Free Hypoallergenic.

Madison L.
Hampton, GA
Color stays on well but many colors are ones I don't use. Slightly too bold for me. I got my palate from ulta for my birthday surprise. It looked great and the colors are pretty just not on me. For some eye colors it would look good.
Mermelada ūüíč.
This Eyeshadow palette has 10 colors. All of them have a very good pigmentation. They are long lasting and the colors are mostly to be used at night. Although this specifically depends on you. You can combine colors like a professional without making a mess. It has no smell, and what I do not like is its applicator. So I use a special brush. The 10 colors that brings mine, I will be swatching them in the following photos. I do not remember how much was its cost, but it was not more $16 or $18. It is excellent to take it in your pouch. It is good to make Smoky eyes Style and Ombré style. I recommended 100%.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Out of all the eyeshadow I have used in the last year the NYX has been my favorite. The pigmentation is rich, it does not have a glitter fallout all over my face and it blends impeccably. Then of course it is at a price point that means I can get more colors!
Janet M.
Ashland , MA
Love this eyeshadows, can you them every single day. It is my second palette of these and I just love it. Very pigmented and long lasting even without primer on the lid. Recommend to everyone.
Gabriela G.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this palette for smokey eyes because you can do them up or down depending on what you're going to be doing. They are beautiful shades and I love them they go on easily and they're buildable. They also blend easily.
Michelle A.
I bought this Smokey Eyes Palette years ago, and I do not believe it is still in production. Nevertheless, it is useful for, well, creating a smokey eye. However, the reason why I give only 3 stars is because the product is pretty powdery and can produce a lot of fallout, but more importantly, because of the lack of variety in the palette. There are three shades of black, a very dark brown, and besides that, all shades have shimmer. I would have preferred to have only one black, especially since I personally use black sparingly, some matte lid shades, and at least one matte browbone shade. In fact, there is not even a suitable transition shade. Not a complete palette!
Joy P.
Nyx palate is awesome I love the colors and some of them I can't find anywhere else. It's actually very pigmented for a drug store brand but it's amazing on the eyes
elise c.
Jacksonville, FL
i love this eyeshadow palette! great pigmentation and great for dry skin girls. perfect for different eye looks...natural to smoky eye. very easy to blend and very affordable
Tasha O.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love love love this palette. Nyx is by far one of my favorite brands, because the quality is so amazing and the products are very affordable. The "For your eyes only" smokey eye edition is one that I recommend again and again. For me it has become a staple for creating may different smokey looks. The colors are long lasting, pigmented, and there is a great variety of shimmers and mattes. One thing I love is that every version of the palette has a great black, I always have difficulty finding a strong black that's easy to work with, but no more thanks to nyx.
Kristin C.
Lancaster , PA
I bought this palette for my KIT, specifically for a bride who requested some silver pigments... I tested it at the store with a swatch. Looked great! When I used it on my bride, the shadow had a lot of fallout and wouldn't stick to the eye (yes, with primer), and didn't blend well at all. VERY disappointed..I love NYX, but will not buy this product ever again.
Oldanne M.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it for free?
Jessie W.
Dyersburg, TN
Does It smear easily?
Laura B.
Reghin
What is the color payoff of this palette?
yesenia a.
The best Products really recommend this amazing
Amei demais o visual da make liiiinda