BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cruelty Free Hypoallergenic.

NYX Color Combinations For Your Eyes Only Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love love love this palette. Nyx is by far one of my favorite brands, because the quality is so amazing and the products are very affordable. The "For your eyes only" smokey eye edition is one that I recommend again and again. For me it has become a staple for creating may different smokey looks. The colors are long lasting, pigmented, and there is a great variety of shimmers and mattes. One thing I love is that every version of the palette has a great black, I always have difficulty finding a strong black that's easy to work with, but no more thanks to nyx. " in 14 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these. They are pigmented without too much fall out and they blend beautifully. all of the NYX 10-pan palettes are great - i am partial to the neutral ones myself. Caviar and Bubbles is my favorite. Perfect for an everyday neutral eye that can easily be built up from day to night!" in 3 reviews
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Out of all the eyeshadow I have used in the last year the NYX has been my favorite. The pigmentation is rich, it does not have a glitter fallout all over my face and it blends impeccably. Then of course it is at a price point that means I can get more colors!
Janet M.
Ashland , MA
Love this eyeshadows, can you them every single day. It is my second palette of these and I just love it. Very pigmented and long lasting even without primer on the lid. Recommend to everyone.
Gabriela R.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this palette for smokey eyes because you can do them up or down depending on what you're going to be doing. They are beautiful shades and I love them they go on easily and they're buildable. They also blend easily.
Michelle A.
I bought this Smokey Eyes Palette years ago, and I do not believe it is still in production. Nevertheless, it is useful for, well, creating a smokey eye. However, the reason why I give only 3 stars is because the product is pretty powdery and can produce a lot of fallout, but more importantly, because of the lack of variety in the palette. There are three shades of black, a very dark brown, and besides that, all shades have shimmer. I would have preferred to have only one black, especially since I personally use black sparingly, some matte lid shades, and at least one matte browbone shade. In fact, there is not even a suitable transition shade. Not a complete palette!
elise c.
Jacksonville, FL
i love this eyeshadow palette! great pigmentation and great for dry skin girls. perfect for different eye looks...natural to smoky eye. very easy to blend and very affordable
Mermelada ūüíč.
This Eyeshadow palette has 10 colors. All of them have a very good pigmentation. They are long lasting and the colors are mostly to be used at night. Although this specifically depends on you. You can combine colors like a professional without making a mess. It has no smell, and what I do not like is its applicator. So I use a special brush. The 10 colors that brings mine, I will be swatching them in the following photos. I do not remember how much was its cost, but it was not more $16 or $18. It is excellent to take it in your pouch. It is good to make Smoky eyes Style and Ombré style. I recommended 100%.
Tasha O.
Rio Rancho, NM
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
I bought this palette for my KIT, specifically for a bride who requested some silver pigments... I tested it at the store with a swatch. Looked great! When I used it on my bride, the shadow had a lot of fallout and wouldn't stick to the eye (yes, with primer), and didn't blend well at all. VERY disappointed..I love NYX, but will not buy this product ever again.
Cara P.
Columbus, OH
I really love this palette! I have hit pan on the black, white and silver. They are great for blending with other colors, they pair well with most other products, with the exception of the Ulta Prismatic Palette. It tends to crease like crazy and you just can not get the right blend. I haven't really used the browns or gold tones nuch, as I'm very cool toned.
Lorhan T.
Boone, NC
This palette has shades in it that compliment all eye colors, and will make your eyes pop.
The staying power is great, the pigmentation is amazing, and the blendability is lovely.
I would recommend this palette to everyone just starting out with makeup because if is affordable and absolutely amazing.
Oldanne M.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it for free?
Jessie W.
Dyersburg, TN
Does It smear easily?
Laura B.
Reghin
What is the color payoff of this palette?
Yesenia A.
The best Products really recommend this amazing
Amei demais o visual da make liiiinda