BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Finally, a collection of noir liners to create any dramatic look. This assortment of liners includes 7 of the blackest black liner formulations ranging from matte to glossy. Create dramatic, sultry looks, precise cat-eyes and subtle, yet Smokey eyes. This sexy, dark collection has a liner for everyone's needs.

• How good is this liner? Is it lasting? Matte? Easy to use...2 Answers
  • What does everyone think of this? i like it but I feel li...2 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is hands down one of my favorite liquid liners because of how perfect the application is! I love that I can create super thin or thick winged liner looks with this. It's also very black which is something that it crucial for me. Love everything about this!" in 29 reviews
  • "This is a really great liquid liner, I'm very impressed with NYX for this, it's got a super thin brush making it easy to apply and it's really great for doing a subtle cat flick, like I like to do. " in 16 reviews
Kathleen D.
Naugatuck, CT
Inexpensive and phenomenal liquid liner! This is one of the few liquid liners (aside from the famous Stila one) that actually stay on my greasy eyelids. Even better than the Stila, the actual liquid packaging (as opposed to the felt-marker applicator on the Stila) allows it to last much longer without drying out, which is both great and awful for makeup hoarders like me, because I can survive for a longer amount of time without throwing it out. Don't get me wrong, incredibly difficult to apply at first, but the price, formula, color payoff, and lasting-power on this baby are worth it. It takes a bit to learn how to apply, but the results are worth it. Don't stop making this one, NYX!
Leah M.
Long Beach, CA
I can’t tell you how much I LOVE this liquid liner. It’s staying power is out of this world. It is my absolute favorite liner and I will not use any other liner. The applicator tip is a long thin brush which is great for precision. The price can’t be beat for this type of quality. My cat eye has never looked so fierce!
Antonaya G.
Essexville
Love this liner! I would recommend this for beginners because they have different applicators to choose from. Product is very affordable and last a long time. Would not recommend for long term coverage, especially on a hot day. I would recommend this product.
Samantha O.
Normally, I only use a pen-styled liquid eyeliner, but I can't imagine not using this NYX Liquid now that I've tried it! I love it! The brush is a perfect size so you don't get a line that's too thick, though you can make it as thick as you would like. It's also nice and sturdy. I've tried Wet n Wild's liquid before and the brush was so weak that I could barely get liner on my eye. The liner doesn't come out clumpy, but perfectly smooth. I have the matte, not the glossy. I love it so much!
Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
If I could give more stars I would. I am obsessed with this liner! I apply a very thin line to my upper lid so it is subtle & this product is perfect for that. The brush is long and skinny and allows you to glide it across your eye with ease. I seriously bought this thinking I would not like it but needing something quick and inexpensive. I am not scraping the sides trying to use every last drop!
Emporess J.
Tupelo, MS
Im so glad I found this product.. Has become my holy grail eye liner. Very thin in consistency but highly pigmented. Dries down very matte and stays all day.. No smudging. Great product, don't have a negative thing to say about it
Courtney C.
Words don't describe how much I hate this eyeliner. It's too watery and bleeds everywhere. It always leaks into my eyeballs and on the lower lash line. By the end, I will have it everywhere. All around and in my eye, all over my hands, on my clothes, on the counter, on the mirror...I mean everywhere. I've had this issue with a few NYX liquid liners. DON'T BUY ANY NYX LINER.
Cecelia F.
fullerton, CA
My go to, absolute favorite liquid eyeliner. Dries down to a perfect black that you can build upon without worry about the formula cracking or getting weird... I am a repeat user, so cheap and such great quality. I commonly double up so I never have to go without!
Ramona S.
Turlock, CA
Recently purchased this product at CVS. It was my first time using it and I liked it. To be honest, it doesn't have the best formula or applicator, it's easy to make a mess. However if you're experienced, it won't be so hard.
Influenster says this product is discontinued, however I bought it at CVS last week.
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
This is my favorite liquid eyeliner from NYX, I use it every time I do y eyeliner! I love that is super rich in color and lasts a long time! I purchased this at CVS and will buy again. It is one of the best, I love it more than the Kat Von D liner that everyone loves! 100% satisfied!
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
Does this stay on all day?
Emma O.
How is this product on getting a really close line and a cat eye?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this liner? Is it lasting? Matte? Easy to use? Does it dry out quickly?
Rebecca S.
What does everyone think of this? i like it but I feel like it's hard to apply smoothly and after awhile it chips away. Even after applying setting spray. Any suggestions?
Erin E.
Allentown, PA
Is it easy to apply? I used to use the Hard Candy liquid eyeliner that looks like it has a similar brush and it always took forever. I switched to a felt tip liquid eyeliner that is much easier to apply (Physicians Formula), but I'm always looking to try good drugstore eyeliner.